[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETS, Genuinely curious, how do you continue to drag yourselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1476179677608.png (178KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1476179677608.png
178KB, 409x406px
NEETS,

Genuinely curious, how do you continue to drag yourselves through your uneventful, unimportant, and leeching lives, day after day?

What will you do if mommy dies in a car wreck on her way home from work today? You'll be homeless. You are 100% dependent on your mom/dad/parents. How does this not bother you being full grown adults and all?
>>
>>35900774
What will wagecucks do when they get fired because Mr. Noseberg decided he want to save more money and cut spendning?
>>
>>35900774
Government assistance

This isn't original
>>
>>35900774
>work two days a week
>NEET five days a week
it's a decent life desu
>>
File: 1443926608878.png (3KB, 313x256px) Image search: [Google]
1443926608878.png
3KB, 313x256px
*yawn*

It's another gay mad wagie thread. I guess I'll take a few minutes out of my schedule to play with it.

It's not really dragging, uneventful, or unimportant, you just lack the capacity to appreciate great things such as the arts and sciences. Can you even one instrument? Have you written even one essay that wasn't assigned to you in high school?

If mommy dies I'd be sad of course. I'd still have my house I guess, but it's not the same, obviously. I'm not dependent on shit though, I am independent in the truest sense of the word. While I'm free to expand my mind and contribute in an actually meaningful way, you're stuck shitposting at work hoping your master doesn't find out. Pathetic.
>>
File: 1476027232864.jpg (73KB, 875x387px) Image search: [Google]
1476027232864.jpg
73KB, 875x387px
>>35900774
>how do you continue to drag yourselves through your uneventful, unimportant, and leeching lives, day after day
Because all living things have a base desire to continue living, even if they fucking hate themselves

>What will you do if mommy dies in a car wreck on her way home from work today
I'd get an insurance pay-out, her house, and her pension.
>>
>>35900799
Uh, get a new job. It's easy when you already have experience and you've had jobs in the past, companies fight over each other to employ you.
>>
>>35900774
The will to live is strong, as it should be. Its only natural to want to live. But i can assure you, i want to die. Everyday i wish for my body to just stop. But im too pussy to commit suicide. So i play video games to bide my time untill the day my body give out. Whether thats in my room, or on the streets. It'll happen one day, i just have to wait. And im pretty good at waiting
>>
File: 1490547489885.jpg (33KB, 338x485px) Image search: [Google]
1490547489885.jpg
33KB, 338x485px
>>35900774
I knew a d chose from a young age working wasn't for me. Having part time jobs didn't feel right and I would always quit after a few months when I got tired of spending my time at work instead of at home doing whatever I like. I never wanted to work and I'm.not capable of it. I can't " just do things " like the average individual. It doesn't bother me living off of my parents because that's just the way it is. I'm not ashamed of being born and being alive. The only things I need are food and water, other than that my parents provide nothing. I cook every night and clean my house regularly. Working fucking sucks man I'm glad I don't have to do it. I wake up and look at memes for an hour or so before having breakfast with my parrot. My life is ALL ABOUT ME. People start careers to build a life or family. To subsidize valuable materials. Me, not so much.
>>
File: 1482032305058.png (1MB, 891x685px) Image search: [Google]
1482032305058.png
1MB, 891x685px
>>35900774
Every day I'm alive, I drain a little more resources away from the kikes.
It makes me very happy.
>>
>>35900774
>your uneventful, unimportant, and leeching lives, day after day?
The only difference between NEETdom and working is that by working you're not a leech

Work is just as mindless and soul crushing
>>
>tfw went from NEET to model after losing 60lbs and finding out i'm a 10/10 chad

>made 5k in the last month, first job

>all i have to do is not be a fat slob and show up to have my picture taken

chad wins again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.