[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haven't smoked weed in almost a year >still have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1475343792930.jpg (330KB, 1017x579px) Image search: [Google]
1475343792930.jpg
330KB, 1017x579px
>haven't smoked weed in almost a year
>still have heavy brain fog, trouble concentrating, anxiety, and depression

When does it get better robots
>>
Bump am I the only robot who managed to quit
>>
>>35900665
>>35901068
have you ever considered that you are just naturally stupid
>>
>tfw you feel better within a day of not smoking

>no more dangerous binge eating
>no more panic attacks
>no more burning throat
>no longer spending tons of money on a shit habit

dunno what to tell you about the depression and brain fog. it never made me stupid just paranoid, extremely hungry, and borderline psychotic. i quit because my binge eating was going to give me cancer or diabetes and i couldnt control it while high
>>
Same thing happened to me when I stopped but it only last like 2 months for the paranoia and the brain fog to be mostly gone
>>
File: 1489723109827.gif (2MB, 448x487px) Image search: [Google]
1489723109827.gif
2MB, 448x487px
>TFW I smoke weed every hour on the hour of every waking hour 420 blaze it
>TFW I have perfect memory and response time to figure complex things out and recall things from memory is 0.420th of a second.
>TFW smoking weed and creativity juices flow.
>>
its not the weed. Unless youi smoked VERY heavily between 14-18, like at least a 5 piece a day. My guess is your just dumb, have anxiety and depression and have been using weed to blame all your problems.
>>
>>35901203
You fucking idiots. There is nothing wrong with weed, just smoke it in moderation and those feelings wont seem so intense
>>
>>35901316
fuck off. i smoked twice a week and and those were the only times i had issues. i never ate 6000 calories until i was high, and also never had a panic attack until i was high
>>
>>35901344
Did you ever stop to think that maybe those panics attacks where just you realizing how much of a lsoer you are and that weed is helping you see yourself for what you really and that its time for a change? And the whole eating thing can be solved by not stocking your fridge with junk. Try putting apples. Its hard to eat alot of apples
>>
File: almondbravo.jpg (5KB, 174x200px) Image search: [Google]
almondbravo.jpg
5KB, 174x200px
>>35901380
>Did you ever consider that maybe you actually have clearer thinking while high because marijuana is now a performance enhancing drug?
Really made me think.
>>
>>35901380
>Did you ever stop to think that maybe those panics attacks where just you realizing how much of a lsoer you are

no. i have extreme unbridled anxiety for no reason whatsoever. i nearly lose consciousness because of how fast my heart starts racing, i feel pressure build up in my brain, i turn ghost white and start sweating. there's no thought process that triggers this. it's just a reaction to being stoned

>just buy apples!

doesnt help when you live your family of obese diabetics who stock every cabinet, nook and cranny with junk and processed crap. i dont buy the food where i live. i buy my own food and when i'm high i can't stop myself from eating the crap food i'm surrounded with. that's how binge eating disorder works
>>
yeah dude weed is bad

take stimulants and do no fap and pray to god and fast regularly and u need to work hard just to maintain
>>
>>35900665
>>still have heavy brain fog, trouble concentrating, anxiety, and depression

Brain fog, shitty concentration and anxiety are symptoms of depression. I think that might be your real problem.
>>
File: 1476495499924.gif (709KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476495499924.gif
709KB, 500x375px
>been a year and a half since I tripped on DXM
>still don't feel quite right
>reality seems more fake than it used to, I feel disconnected from everything
>>
>>35900665
Maybe you're just naturally like that
>>
>>35900665
I have those things and I have never done any drugs before
for some people it's just normal I guess.
>>
>smoke weed erry day
>decide to quit
>feel better after one day of being agitated
>>
File: images.duckduc.jpg (82KB, 657x398px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduc.jpg
82KB, 657x398px
Takes me like 3 days to feel normal again. After a week I am sharp and witty again. This after 5 years of smoking. I started again tho lol because life is not that great when you stop yourself from being able to enjoy these things.

pic related
>>
exercise
hydrate
change your diet
get 8 hours sleep with no screen time in hour before bed

Do these for a month and then see if anything changes
>>
>>35900665
You smoked weed gods medicine now your body can't handle the stress of life because it's actually been medicated
>>
>>35900665
I like to smoke once every couple years. I feel it helps reset my mental state and turn rational thought into intuition.
>>
last time I tried to stop was like 10 years ago
I remember extremely vivid dreams for few weeks

After 2 months I had lot more cleaner mind and didn't have any urge to use mj

When I started grow it later I realized it is relationship for life in my case
>>
i don't smoke and i've had severe brain fog for a while now.
>>
File: 11973.jpg (179KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
11973.jpg
179KB, 600x630px
dude hahahah hahahahah hahahahaha weed
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.