[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw order two drinks at a bar just to seem like someone else

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 20160805_234437.png (353KB, 824x920px) Image search: [Google]
20160805_234437.png
353KB, 824x920px
>tfw order two drinks at a bar just to seem like someone else is with me
>sit at the table and drink by myself, plotting an explanation if someone asks, say my gf has just gone to the bathroom
>sip 'her' drink while giggling to myself and muttering 'heh she'll never find out' and look around in the hope someone heard me
>sweat profusely during the whole experience
>anxiety in my stomach makes me feel sick
>want to leave but order another two beers and continue this fantasy, mumbles and giggles all
>get drunk and quietly sob to myself at how pathetic I am
>I only came here so it looks like I have a social life in front of my parents
>come home drunk, dad is watching football
>how did the date go son
>tell him not so well, wipe the tears away
>go upstairs and play Minecraft until I cry myself to sleep on my computer chair

Anyone else live a mascarade of a life so pathetic as mine?
>>
>>35900105
Oh anon ): you don't have to prove yourself to anyone
>>
>>35900105
damn dude, that's some serious narcissism right there.
>>
>>35900151
Does no one else do anything like this?
>>
jesus

Originally?
>>
Plsbloxccc help me
>>
There there little anon.
Its alright.
>>
File: LOL-With-Emoji.jpg (379KB, 2800x2148px) Image search: [Google]
LOL-With-Emoji.jpg
379KB, 2800x2148px
>>35900105
Thats pretty funny
Something original
>>
>>35901307
No I'm so drunk right now and fucking depressed. My life is a shambles. I'm 28 years old ffs
>>
>>35900223
.... no...

>implying we go into public places by ourselves
>>
>>35900105
>sip 'her' drink while giggling to myself and muttering 'heh she'll never find out' and look around in the hope someone heard me

You're a literal autism.
>>
File: out.jpg (9KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
9KB, 500x420px
Jesus lord. At least you went outside though.
>>
lmao you don't have to try so hard, just stay home and get drunks, it's a lot better.
>>
>>35901362
I only do it to disguise my crippling social anxiety. When I'm there it feels like I'm about to go on stage for a big presentation the whole time, until I get drunk enough. I get home and I can't even fap because I'm so drunk. I just cry
>>
>>35900105
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
It's okay to just go sit at a bar yourself you know
>>
>>35901411
But my parents will think I'm a loser and kick me out. I only have a part time job and can't afford to live by myself yet. If I would I wouldn't even trust myself, id probably drunkenly swallow a load of pills
>>
>>35901428
Not with how I look. People give me weird looks on the street let alone at a bar.
>>
File: nasmyth_lunar_eclipse.jpg (42KB, 368x251px) Image search: [Google]
nasmyth_lunar_eclipse.jpg
42KB, 368x251px
>Wasting money on bars
>Not just getting hammered in your room collecting paintings of eclipses while listening to retrowave

Truly a comfy feel
>>
>>35900105
When i first started to read this u laughed a bit, thought to myself why the fuck didn't you just drink at home and be comfy?

But i do feel sorry for you anon. Hopefully things get better for you. Hope you enjoy Minecraft as its comfy as fuck
>>
>>35901505
thanks man, it's difficult to explain but I have to do it so that i get even an inkling of any self worth. I'm that pathetic at this point. It's like even a stranger's momentary opinion of me is worth the world... I don't know how it got like this.
>>
>>35901538
Why don't you meet people? Do you have any friends to drink with?

You should try meet people online , there are groups for people who just want to meet up and have a few drinks (no homo stuff)
>>
>>35900105
please someone screencap this
>>
>>35902120
I'm super awkward and can't hold a lasting relationship. I'll probably end up killing myself but I'm too much of a pussy atm
>>
This is sadbloxx
>>
>>35900105

I do something similar, but on purpose.

>Walk to bar, they have $4 pitcher beer night
>Get pitcher, ask for 5 cups
>Grab a table, sit down, pour myself a drink
>Stack the rest of the cups on the table
>Wait staff come over, say I'm waiting for my friends to show up
>Proceed to drain the pitcher
>Grab another pitcher, same deal
>By this point I now have a decent buzz going
>Waitstaff usually catch wind of me drinking the pitcher by myself as well
>They will usually send a small waitress over first to ask, then will send the guys or a bouncer if they think I'll be belligerent
>Say that I was waiting for my friends, but I didn't get the plans right and went to the wrong place
>Get up and walk out
>Get ~12 pack of beer for $4, go home and play video games with a few more drinks
>>
>>35903349

$8, maths are hard
>>
>>35901466
just go to a nasty bar. No one will jugde you there
>>
>>35900105
this reminds me of that greentext where the son is playing minecraft and the father is sad, so the son borrows the car to pretend he is going out with friends, but in reality he drives to some parikinglot and sleep in the car. the next day he returns and the father is happy. Sad!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.