[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you take Vitamin D and B12 against your meme depression?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170329_125526.jpg (126KB, 483x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170329_125526.jpg
126KB, 483x479px
Why don't you take Vitamin D and B12 against your meme depression?
Also do sports, get some fresh air and sleep at proper hours.
>>
>do sports
ROFL
>>
>>35899921
Whats the matter you fat turd? Too lazy to get your gigantic ass of the chair and do some exercises? Suffer then. You deserved it.
>>
>>35899973
why are you so hostile

maybe you're the one that needs to take vitamins, buck
>>
I do all of that already
Doesn't work
Now I'm still just as depressed except with a /fit/ body

Literally just beeeee yourself-tier
>>
I got some vitamins b12 the good kind today and I don't know if it's placebo but I already feel my mind is much clearer
>>
>>35899914
Shut the fuck up OP faggot, I take that shit and I get plenty of exercise but i'm still a depressed piece of shit. Fuck yourself
>>
>>35899973
I'm not even fat though lol
>>
>>35899985
Sorry, i always wanted to write that
>>
Jokes on you OP I do take vitamin D

(that vitamin dick)

except not really I have crippling crohns disease and can't process D naturally
>>
>>35899914

Yea, I'm fit and still depressed. Depression is all mindset, ya fuck. And that can only be cured with stims, etc.

>>35900028
>>35900008
these guys get it.
>>
File: 1472051745004.jpg (115KB, 622x521px) Image search: [Google]
1472051745004.jpg
115KB, 622x521px
>>35899914
>Vitamin D

I have vitamin D deficiency...
Have to drink it every month.

Is that or, well, going out in the sun.
>>
>>35899914
It's a meme you retard, I eat healty, exercise and sleep properly. Yet, I've never been more depressed in my entire life.
>>
>>35899914
been taking a multi for weeks for lifting. It has vitimin d and b12, along with several other b vitamins. So far I havent seen much of a change
>>
>>35900067
Get rid of your shit personality then. If you don't want to be cured then you don't have the right to whine about it.
>>
File: laugh 2.0.jpg (46KB, 258x586px) Image search: [Google]
laugh 2.0.jpg
46KB, 258x586px
>>35900149
>just get better bro!

and I just exposed another normie.
>>
>>35899914
I got much less depressed after starting to take magnesium desu
>>
>>35900193
Fucking disgusting you people that loaf around all day and steal money from their parents or government. It's like someone pays you to produce shit. You're a waste, into the trash it goes.
>>
>>35900149
speaking as someone who beat the shit out of their depression, there's no "silver bullet" for this shit

took me literally years of changing my lifestyle into something worthwhile to conquer it, but that doesn't mean you're cured. I still have days where I contemplate putting a 5.56 round through my face but

1) fucking dumb waste of ammo
2) my life fucking owns actually
3) the world is fucking amazing and you should cherish it as much as you can
>>
>>35900149
How does one even get rid of something like that?
>>
>>35900270
It's easy, even you would know how. It will only hurt a short moment.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.