[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point in this century will this sick fucking behavior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_12742-10219957261.jpg (215KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12742-10219957261.jpg
215KB, 797x1200px
At what point in this century will this sick fucking behavior go out of style?
>>
File: benito-mussolini-9419443-1-402.jpg (147KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
benito-mussolini-9419443-1-402.jpg
147KB, 1200x1200px
Soon, my friend.

Soon it will all be put right.
>>
>>35898897
In the future medical science will become advanced enough to turn trannies into actual women and finally shut them up. Or maybe they will choose to exist in cyberspace where they can modify their bodies as they see fit.
>>
>>35899007
In the future medical science will allow us to kill them more efficiently.
>>
>>35898897
if you suck it, it will go away.
>>
Cute dick, decent body, ugly face/expression.
Maybe far enough in the future we wouldn't have these half creatures, flesh of a man molded in the form of a woman but actually cross that border.
But that isn't here or in the near future, probably not even within my lifespan.
>>
>>35899036
so edgy, anon! I bet you are a truly killer!
>>
It will only get worse. People are like this because traditional war doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>35899070
You're not a real woman, and you never will be.

Work with what you ave.
>>
File: tranny.png (1MB, 1193x699px) Image search: [Google]
tranny.png
1MB, 1193x699px
Fuck if i know. i'm gay and i've been tired of the 'T' dragging us down for a decade now
>>
>>35899125
>i'm gay and i've been tired of the 'T' dragging us down for a decade now

I'm not gay (I hate you all as demographics), but I don't get it either.

L = Sexuality
G = Sexuality
B = Sexuality
T = Gender

Now they've started to add "I" on the end, which is a fucking birth defect.
>>
They've been around a long damn time, don't see it dying out now that people are chill about it.
>>
>>35898897
It will go out of style when it becomes commonplace and accepted.
>>
>>35899173
they were all considered mental disorders and put under the same umbrella. now trannies infiltrate and take over what sad corpses are left of gay communities and infect with SJW ultra-left propaganda.

now we have to pay taxes to let these people transition; costing upwards of 100,000 a person. how selfish do you have to be to take that money when other people are actually dying
>>
>>35899244
>now we have to pay taxes to let these people transition; costing upwards of 100,000 a person. how selfish do you have to be to take that money when other people are actually dying

It pisses me off, it takes decent surgical skill to do a convincing and functional sex reassignment, these surgeons could be saving lives, but they spend their time inverting penises.
>>
>>35899007
>In the future medical science will become advanced enough to turn trannies into actual women and finally shut them up.
>shut them up

You apparently don't know real women.
>>
>>35899278
And in the end even after stuffing their bodies with hormones trannies kill themselves anyway.
What an utter waste of resources.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>35898897
>At what point in this century will this sick fucking behavior go out of style?

It's going to become mainstream, my friend. People will stop finding it weird and men will finally admit that fucking trannies is okay as long as you don't suck their dick or get fucked. It's all about domination, man.

It on't be completely normalized, rather it will be like dating a somewhat fat girl: you're not really proud of it but people won't give you shit for it.

Pic related: your future white son
>>
>>35899297
>trannies
>women
pick one
>>
>>35898897
Everything is going more and more right-wing, so I'd say by the year 2030.
>>
>>35899309
>trannies kill themselves anyway.
yup. 40% attempt suicide at least once.
>>
>>35899600
yet the media is getting more left-wing.
>>
>>35899007
wouldn't it be easier to detect brain chemistry before birth and alter the genetic code of the creature for it to match its sex?

that would effectively eliminate trannies
>>
>>35899125
I rarely see trannies do sit expect be ugly. It's always a lesbian screaming or a gay guy spreading AIDS
>>
>>35899948
hard to do when a huge amount of these people fake it to get snowflake points on tumblr.
>>
>>35899278
Some surgeons cannot deal with the stress of a life or death situation.
>>
>>35898897
there will still always be natty femboys who will dress up as girls to not look weird
>>
>>35899244
>now we have to pay taxes to let these people transition; costing upwards of 100,000 a person. how selfish do you have to be to take that money when other people are actually dying

source: your ass

this literally isn't true in any capacity, at best you pay for meds and in very, VERY few cases """you""" pay at most around 2-3k for FFS
>>
>>35900237
>>35899173
bears and bulldykes do more harm than a tiny population of trannies trying to be happy could ever do
>>
>>35898897
Yah let's just stop and not have any outlet for guys who can't get girls.

I'm for anything that makes women look less desirable.
>>
>>35899538
wow this is an awful post, can you even read?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.