[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /R9k/ Does anybody else have this odd feeling/ belief that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1464569246962.jpg (784KB, 902x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464569246962.jpg
784KB, 902x720px
ok /R9k/

Does anybody else have this odd feeling/ belief that you are a part of some secret, scientific experiment? For example i have always had this thought that i was born a fucking retard. Not complete tard level but some level of fucking autist. The experiment is to see if the subject (myself) will mould into a normy by avoiding any diagnosis and my parents, teachers and peers are in on the fact i am retarded and mustn't know. Treating me like any other normy in order to perhaps cure me into a normy. Others out in public not in on the experiment (the entire world can't be) either see everyone else acting as if i am normal or slip through a moment of soul crushing remark to being a fucking idiot.
Later on in life, employers are warned of my tardness and cater to the experiment by making me feel like i am doing normy shit, my girlfriend is either a normy in on the massive experiment (or i have infact been cured into a normy) or is another tard in the program.
I say this as i look back on all of the autism and spaghetti i split through my early years yet none of it ever seemed to have any negative social impact.

will continue as i delve further into the wormhole of the tardsperiment
>>
continued

imagine a Trueman Show like experiment but instead of the world watching, it is a group of scientists trying to find a cure for autistic neckbeardism everywhere.
>>
>>35898551
Not like what you've described, but yeah.
I'm too paranoid to go into detail though.
>>
What a fucking dumb idea.
>>
>>35898582
you have been cured into such a normy you are blinded by the truth
>>
>>35898582
scientist confirmed
>>
>>35898551
Are you me?

I never thought I was part of an experiment but rather that perhaps I simply cannot perceive my own retardation and retarded place in the world/society because I cannot have an objective third party view of myself. Seriously. Felt this way since almost as long as I can remember.
>>
>>35898551
when i was a kid i thought i had the fear that i was
watched and that i was mad but nobody had the
guts to tell me. but i guess they're pretty common fears between kids.
>>
>>35898551
I think you might have schizophrenia.
Ofcourse you could be an experiment, but ask yourself, how it would be even possible to pull something off like this.
Wouldn't someone already told you?
Are you really that interesting?
>>
note to op: be vary of quick and uneducated categorizations like >>35899047 over the internet.

People are quick to equate any abnormal behavior with some sort of a mental illness.
>>
>>35898551
Sounds exactly like Imposter Syndrome to me.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impostor_syndrome
It's not uncommon.
>>
>>35898551
Its all a conspiracy from the normalfag hatred association.
>>
>>35898551
Totally. I thought my life was like the Truman Show even before I saw that movie. It got a lot better once I got into my teens though. Ocassionally still feel like when I'm in withdrawal if I've been binging on alcohol or drugs.
You're not alone desu.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.