[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a fool like you simply can't distinguish the subtle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1566.jpg (54KB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1566.jpg
54KB, 700x470px
>a fool like you simply can't distinguish the subtle flavors of whiskey on the rocks.
>it's an acquired taste :^)

All alcohol tastes like shit and people only drink it to get drunk. And then when they do get drunk they lose self control and start fighting people, crying or pissing themselves/vomiting.

0/10 shittest drug ever, why is this shit legal again?
>>
>>35897803
Because it doesn't make people question the status quo.
>>
Some alcohol is alright. There are certain beers I've found I genuinely enjoy the taste of, and some cocktails and mixed drinks are nice.

Also when you hit that sweet spot with alcohol between buzzed and drunk, where you're feeling warm and tingly and happy, but not completely inebriated, its fantastic. Its just hard to stay there.

Not the best substance sure but its not all bad either. Plus its easily one of the best social ones.
>>
File: sangria_lg.jpg (126KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
sangria_lg.jpg
126KB, 616x462px
>>35897803
To make people like you bearable.
>>
It's a man's drug, you just can't handle it.
>>
>>35897923
What a tough boy we've got here. Sports are a man's drug, you're just a miserable beer-bellied addict who has to suppress his boredom and problems with the fast food of stimulants.
>>
>>35897961
>alcohol
>stimulant
Were you pretending this entire time?
>>
File: 1463836204232.png (31KB, 480x226px) Image search: [Google]
1463836204232.png
31KB, 480x226px
>you adults are just pretending to like steak/veggies/seafood/alcohol :^(

faggot
>>
>>35898015
Who the fuck doesn't like steak?

Oh and I'm calling out all the fedoras that order their meat anything less than medium. Rare steaks are some top level "lol look how cultured I am I WIN I WIN" faggotry, almost as bad as wine tasting.
>>
>>35899618
By less than I mean less cooked than. In case that wasn't clear.
>>
>>35899618
Medium rare just simply tastes better than medium or anything above
>>
>>35897803
>people only drink it to get drunk
This is true for some people (like me), but there is genuinely tasty stuff out there.
>>
File: IMG_0644.jpg (107KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0644.jpg
107KB, 983x752px
>>35899618
>medium or above steak

Enjoy your piece of shoe leather, faggot.
>>
Alcohol tastes like shit. Objectively. That's why there are hundreds of recipes for cocktails, and just as many types of low alcohol content drinks like beer and cider. Aging wine and whiskey does barely anything and only utter snobs pay attention to that. I'll drink anything as long as it doesn't make me want to puke outright.
>>
File: 1465483212507.jpg (369KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
1465483212507.jpg
369KB, 730x780px
>>35899618

Since fucking when? The normalfags are all tripping over themselves to tell you how gross you are when you order a steak rare. Medium is the most socially acceptable reply, but it doesn't taste as good. These same normies will then go on to eat sushi and think nothing of it.
>>
>>35898015
This so much for guiness fags
>>
>>35897803
>on the rocks
Why not just say "with ice"? Fucking normies.
>>
>>35897826
*tips fedora*
you win the internet sir !!
>>
If your whiskey is subtle then you bought the wrong kind.

Alcohol is delicious. It's easy to make, dirt cheap, and almost as acceptable as other drugs like coffee and tea. A big part of the enjoyment for me is the history and culture behind it, but taste is a good chunk of my why for it.
>>
>>35900330

Aging plays a huge role. You don't even have to taste it, just do a google scholar search and you'll find shitloads of articles on it. Try comparing a green wine to one that's had a few months to develop. I've had stuff that I contemplated dumping that turned out to be favorites after a year in the back of the closet.
>>
>>35899618
You must only eat at Outback Steakhouse because a medium rare that's cocked right is damn good.
>>
>>35897803
i cant really tell the difference between many brands. Sure i could say oh that ones different but i couldnt go beyond that.
Scotch and lemonade is nice though and if it werent alcohol it'd be my go to drink. Its alright neat but most spirits are a bit strong to comfortably enjoy neat and id only drink them straight to get drunk.

Maybe youve only drank shitty piss largers or something.
>>
I don't care that other people drink but I don't get how people can deal with straight bitter flavor. Like maybe it isn't as strong for them as it is for me, but still bitter is horrible.
>>
File: 1444513986046.jpg (56KB, 600x810px) Image search: [Google]
1444513986046.jpg
56KB, 600x810px
Find out if you're a manchild with this easy test! Stop at the first accurate statement and note its rank:

I don't like...
>1. food other than fast food
>2. less than well done meat
>3. cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower or brussel sprouts
>4. very dark chocolate (at least 75% cocoa)
>5. olives, capers, pickles or anchovy
>6. beer
>7. blue cheese
>8. wine
>9. whiskey

Results:
>1-3: You are a manchild beyond redemption. You probably unironically eat tendies.
>4-7: You are an uncultured pleb, but if you're under 25 or American, it's reasonable.
>8-9: Congratulations, you meet the minimum requirements of having an adult palate.
>>
File: 1477712749069.jpg (84KB, 740x563px) Image search: [Google]
1477712749069.jpg
84KB, 740x563px
>>35900330
>He's never had a barley wine or Eisbocck
>>
>>35900519
I'm fine with dark chocolate I just prefer milk chocolate.
I dislike olives, anchovies, beer, wine, and whiskey though.

I am younger than 25 and American though.
>>
>>35900519
Oh good, I'm an adult apparently.

I'll admit to not being a huge fan of dark chocolate though. I'll eat it and like it if it's offered to me, but it's not really something I'd buy. I'm not that into chocolate in general though, I don't like chocolate cake and I think chocolate drinks are disgusting.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.