[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>qt girl in my class >always sits next to me and goes out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1490411959152.png (425KB, 652x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1490411959152.png
425KB, 652x1224px
>qt girl in my class
>always sits next to me and goes out of her way to talk to me.
>I'm too autistic to hold a conversation so I know she'll eventually get sick of my beta ways and move on
how do I practice talking to people?
>>
>>35897372
talk to her like you would someone on here except don't use buzzwords or be retarded
>>
There's a great YouTube channel called 'the school of life'. They make good videos about talking to people etc. Helped me a lot.
>>
>>35897372
Try starting conversations with people when out shopping or on the train or wherever. "How's it goin?" is the greatest small talk conversation starter ever spoken. If they return the question, then strike up more conversation. Don't worry if they don't respond very well, they don't really matter. They're just conversation pratice dolls you'll likely never see again. Move on to the weather, a movie you saw, whatever. Just talk to people, make eye contact, and don't be afraid to quietly think about what to say next for a moment. You'll get better and better the more you do it, then you can talk to qt.
>>
>>35897394
You guys are literally the only people I talk to. I don't know how to NOT sound like a total retard.
>>
>>35897372
This is why I don't even bother trying. At some point, even if I've managed to maintain a decent conversation for a bit, I'll slip up. It only needs to happen once.

>choke on word/words
>lose train of thought
>mix up order of words in sentence
>unintentional insensitivity
>missing social ques
>unable to relate to normie experiences
>lack of normie experiences to keep conversation going
>awkward/poor inflection (mostly beyond control)

There is very little room for error.
>>
>>35897429
Thanks anon I'll check it out
>>35897484
This is good advice but I'd probably come off as creepy thanks to my monotone voice and inability to maintain eye contact. I wasn't always this bad and even managed to maintain a facade of being normal during the orientation day but I've barely talked to anyone since before the Christmas holidays so all my old anxieties have resurfaced again.
>>
File: 1482483891642.png (33KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482483891642.png
33KB, 300x250px
>>35897659
stop being me you fuck!
>>
>>35897394
>just dont be retarded bro
>>
>>35897372
how does highschool feel?
Also just talk to her. If you feel nervous just say you're nervous. Real people are not as fucked as /r9k/ pretends they are.
>>
>>35897394
OR you should use ONLY BUZZWORDS.

I have made friends like this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.