[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize how much of life is dumb luck How does it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1490500567568.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1490500567568.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>tfw you realize how much of life is dumb luck

How does it feel knowing that if one particular girl had been put in your group in university or made to sit next to you in class or joined your team at work, your entire life could have been completely different.

I guess we'll call it fate and forget about it.
>>
It feels fine because I don't base my life on the hopes that some girl will come drop into my life and save me and everything will be wonderful. That is the most beta of beta mentalities
>>
>girl is forced to be around you
>Ew fuck off creep; don't talk to me

Yeah my life would be TOTALLY different
>>
It is 100% luck. Even a basic understanding of physics will make it obvious that absolutely everything is luck.
>>
>>35897398
This. The whole "woman saving a lost man" is a fucking story that only exists in fiction and is always written by a beta man. Women, hell NO PERSON, will just randomly drop into your life and fix you
>>
>>35897420

We're not talking about fixing. Being in a relationship and everything that comes with that is a life changing situation compared to being single. Can't dispute that.

Whether it happens and who with is pure luck.
>>
>>35897525
>Whether it happens and who with is pure luck.

You do realize that the majority of relationships that have ever happened was because at least 1 person took the initiative to do something, right? It's not like a girl is going to sit next to you and then BAM you're her boyfriend
>>
>>35897525
No anon. You're just romanticizing it because you've never been in one and have zero understanding of what its actually like. You're the male equivalent of a little girl who watches a disney movie and grows up thinking prince charming is going to carry her off into the sunset.
>>
>>35897417

Yep, life is literally nothing more than a dice roll.

Thing is, you can change things so the randomness of life is constrained enough for you to get what you want. No girl is going to approach you if you sit inside and play xbox all day, or don't do shit to maintain your appearance.
>>
>>35897357
I literally met my best friend because my sister was friends with his sister and they forced us to hang out one time.

If my sister had been sitting somewhere else in her 7th grade science class I never would've met him.

Everything being luck seems about right.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.