[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever fallen in love/been infatuated with a prostitute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1406242973064.jpg (89KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1406242973064.jpg
89KB, 500x484px
Have you ever fallen in love/been infatuated with a prostitute before?

I've had sex with a few prostitutes, and we just had sex and then went our separate ways after the deed was done. This last time was different though. This girl was really nice to me and after we were done she asked me to cuddle for a bit. She laid her head on my chest and we just talked for a bit. It felt really nice and now I can't get this girl out of my head
>>
Just go get her out of the lake you threw her in, sew her back together and you can cuddle forever and ever and ever
>>
>>35896637
I've become so immune I like to see how far I can go

last year I fucked this for real 18 year old from greece, told her to look me in the eyes, she did and I fucked her for 10 minutes while holding eye contact. She grabbed the vein under my cock towards the end to feel me pulsing, telling me to cum while I looked at her. came very hard and felt a definitive dopamine rush which was quite unique afterwards, but had no obsessional qualities

man it was amazing, mental restructuring towards independence was worth it all
>>
>>35896794
oh yeah she was a prostitute in one of the biggest brothels in germany
>>
>>35896794
How do I achieve this?

I'm a beta so as soon as a girl has any sort of interaction with me and is nice to me I fall for them
>>
I had sex with a Thai hooker in Bangkok and she liked me so much she gave me her number and we hung out together. I only paid her for one night of sex but for that price got a gf for 3 days. Going to Bangkok again soon and she's up for it again. Probably end up paying her for one night and getting a temporary gf again.

I know better than falling in love with her though.
>>
>>35896889
I did it by living alone for 5 years while studying, being isolated without internet for weeks at a time, reading books, sorting out my thoughts, reading lots and lot so of /r/theredpill content, establishing a meditation habit for over 3 years (and still at it), studying mathematics, setting pretty rigid rituals which I followed without thinking (not sports though, but more along of a plan for daily life) and which I let naturally grow towards fucking women so I didn't have to think about while I followed the rigid plan

I like to think that the isolation + ritual/plan + mathematics + meditation part is the important point, I feel like I did a tabula rasa with my psyche and let it regrow in isolation to form anew without outside interference from the base up, but that's probably just the mysticism I associate with what I did

if you want to summarize my life you could say

>back from the unterground
>>
>>35897349
All of this sounds pretty euphoric
>>
>>35896637
Yes, I have. 'Cured' it by seeing more prostitutes and just meeting more women throughout everyday life (mainly just my job). Made me realize that the prostitute wasn't anything special.
>>
Not really, but I saw her several times for about 4 years since it was the only one in my town and was too lazy to go somewhere else to fuck. With the time she even started cooking for me, sometimes I could give her less money too. It was a bit GFE, nice times. But it's just too expensive with times especially when you're neet.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.