[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women are asked if they want kids >no kids are disgusting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1398032551711.jpg (43KB, 784x601px) Image search: [Google]
1398032551711.jpg
43KB, 784x601px
>women are asked if they want kids
>no kids are disgusting
>no kids are filthy leeches
>no kids prevent me from having fun
>no kids prevent me from having sex
is there any hope left for western women?
>>
They're correct on all those points.

If those are your views you should not be having kids.
>>
>>35896604
I hope you don't think that's a white baby in that girls belly. You do know there's a 99% chance it's a niglet, right?
>>
Learn to use commas first, cherry boy.
>>
>>35896604
No one should have kids. It's immoral to bring more people into the world just so they can suffer.
>>
>>35896699
more like a 100% lmao
she looks exactly like a coalburning whore
>>
>>35896604
why would a robot care about this drivel? I'm never passing on my subhuman genes, I don't want my kid to suffer
>>
>turn 35
>Suddenly they do want kids
>>
>>35896604
>implying children arent filthy leeches
i want pol to leave
>>
Why did my last gf want me to get her pregnant so badly?
>>
>>35896959
How old was she? Maybe she was crazy
>>
I thought the "normie thing" was to get married and have 2.5 kids and a dog?
>>
>>35896971

Originally posted content
>>
90% of women I've asked about this who don't already have kids want them, I don't know what you're talking about

Maybe they think like that when they're 19, which is fine
>>
>>35896604
You've been reading the feels thread on /cgl/, haven't you?

It's fine by me, I don't want them either and my dream is to find a girl who's incapable of having kids and have her love me unconditionally because nobody else wants her.
>>
>>35896937
Every time.
Then it's too late and they give birth to autism robots.
THE CYCLE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>35897033
Anon please only faggots browse /cgl/
Are you a faggot?
>>
>>35896983
this
getting married and having kids is a trap
>>
I love kids and want a bunch but feel alone in that. I don't have any friends but other girls I meet at least, none of them are open to it.
>>
>>35897105
h-hello
oregani
>>
>>35897002
Do you think she was intelligent?
>>
>>35897045
Yup, Ideally people get kids at 20 years of age, that way the grandparents will be 40 and he great grandparents will be 60, you'd have enough support to take care of everything.
>>
>>35897249
>women
>intelligent
origa3ne
>>
>>35897504
Not all women are retarded, so their certainly is a spectrum.
>>
>>35897524
yes there is a spectrum and you are on it
>>
>>35897249
She definitely was not intelligent
>>
>>35897602
That explains it, dumb women usually have more kids at a younger age.

>>35897561
t. Autistic virgin
>>
File: Arnold-Böcklin-Abetos-1849.jpg (587KB, 2094x2121px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold-Böcklin-Abetos-1849.jpg
587KB, 2094x2121px
>>35896604
>is there any hope left for western women?

no
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.