[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women allow themselves to be treated like shit and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (145KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145KB, 750x1334px
Why do women allow themselves to be treated like shit and why do they like it?
>>
>>35896590
I think deep down they realize they're worthless
>>
>>35896590
Being more sexually experienced makes a woman more desirable in their minds.

Like in rap songs you will never hear a guy praising a girl for saving her virginity until marriage
>>
Because when they start treating themselves with respect they have a tendency to pick up feminist ideals and then you hate them for that too.

Be honest, there isn't much a female can do without catching scorn.
>>
>>35896717
There isn't much anything anyone can do without someone disapproving. Stop promulgating this 'muh poor womyns' shit.
>>
>>35896785
True. But you got the wrong idea. The subject of OP was on women and it didn't seem right to generalize so soon.
>>
>>35896590
>Muh feed u sushi on tinder maymay
Some guy posted this once in a snapshot with the girl responding well because it was original and now everyone has started using the exact same line about sushi instead of being original yourself. Smh famm
>>
>>35896984
Women are completely vapid. They'd rather have a shit overused 'line' from Chad than a well thought out or original message from an average guy
>>
>>35897057
I don't care what women want i just think robots can do better
>>
Fuck you sushi guy, I used your opener and the woman responded with just "wat". What am I suppose to say next? Shit I am so nervous.
>>
>>35897402
Did you copy the OP? Cos that's not the original line. It's more like i want to spank your ass and feed you sushi. OP went a bit rapey
>>
>>35897402
How about: "Sushi? Did you never try the delight of eating raw dead fish carcasses?"

I'd love to hear a reaction to that.

>also you deserve sperging out you unoriginal faggot
>>
>>35897563
No I copied the original spank and sushi thing.
>>35897588
I already messaged she is a bitch and unmatched her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.