[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone feel displaced on /r9k/? we have thread's here about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

anyone feel displaced on /r9k/? we have thread's here about suicide and at the same time have normies asking for gf advice. I just want a place where NEETs whether they have anxiety, depression, ocd or autism can give each other hope.
>>
>>35896453
this place is fully of normalfags now and it has been for quite a while. I feel like its getten really bad lately though (i hypothesize its spillover from the massive traffic /pol/ garnered over the course of the election but its just conjecture).

What is that pic from btw?
>>
>>35896544
>what is that pic from
you serious nigga? it's NHK.

I have no idea where to go anymore. Fuck being edgy about it, I want a place where I don't feel alone in being a complete failure and it's shit this place has become tainted.
>>
>>35896582
is it? it doesnt look like nhk to me. I wondered if it was but i also kinda hoped it was a different anime with a similar feel.
>>
>>35896453
there isnt anywhere for neets, the best hope is for two neets to speak to each other and share experiences. a big group is too intmidating
>>
>>35896616

>i also kinda hoped it was a different anime with a similar feel.

I've been looking for an anime like this too. Had to settle so far with sad romance-themed anime, which is also nice but I'm a kissless virgin so I can't relate that much.
>>
File: 1298694313423.jpg (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1298694313423.jpg
138KB, 500x500px
>>35897039
Because the market is not there.
>>35896453
your only hope is to get in a group at early stage, join some discord and make a rouge one with like minded people.
At the moment the guys migrating here are 11-22 year olds so they bring their problems here like how to find a gf/bf or how does x work.
They don't know the background and they should not, just think about what most of us do, we take something over and scare the normies away.
Now we are been scared away, in the end who cares.
A real robot will die in his early/late 30s via health or suicide. Life really hits you when you start turning 30 and you got nothing to show for it. It might be different when you are a self centered autist.
Just keep blaming the normies and not yourself that always works buddy.
>>
>>35896780
this is bullshit. OP there's always wizardchan. And there's a NEET general on infinity chan's /aus/

>>35897211
ok
>>
What if you're not a NEET, but just a robot?
No gf, no friends.
>>
>>35897248
>yeah join these totalitarian hellholes my good fellow NEET

Man good that i have an comfy discord with real virgins NEET's who do not follow some cult tier programming.
>>
>>35897277
jesus anon fuck off not everyone's a self-destructive asshole. OP wants to find a place for NEET's to rely on each other not a "muh secret club" of enlightened cunts like yourself. No one gives a fuck.
>>
>>35897305
Well there is no such place. So OP is fucked
>>35897269
You are a late bloomer, failed normie and you are hated by both sides.
>>
>>35897269
then you're still classic /r9k/ and I love you but maybe the best way to root out the normies is just go for a NEET purist board. You can always NEET

>>35897305
anon just don't reply what the fuck. I'll try out /aus/, I'd heard about it from that NEET youtuber guy before.
>>
So basically you want a place to go with ither losers and you can pat each other on the back and tell each other "its okay" when deep down you know it's not and every resemblance of something "normal" gives you anxiety and depresses you because you are trying to hide from the pressures of life which inevitably nobody can hide from?

Have you tried facebook?
>>
>>35897333
Hurray. Trips confirms.
Guess I will commit Sudoku, alone. CSI will have fun discovering my body after a couple of weeks of it mummifying.
>>
>>35897410
no and I'm just looking for a place where I can talk to people in situations similar to my own and kniw that I'm not the only failure. I don't even spend much time on image boards but it would be nice to have a place like /r9k/ without the blatant normie threads.
>>
>>35897564
>people in the same situation as my own

You mean like 8 year olds? Except they go to school and their parents still have hope for them.
>>
Every single thread that every pops up about suicide here is filled with bullshit, it's all normies who hit a low and suddenly need to find the closest myspace alternative to go on about how they're so totally going to kill their self
>>
>>35897600
xDD lol you really showed those failure neets
>>
>>35897629
Lol I mean how the fuck do you complain about anonymous posters in fucking 4chan. Just block the threads you dont like. Your bedroom isn't a big enough safe soace for you?
>>
>>35897919
xDD lol really showed those failure neets
>>
>>35897936
Yeah I know, you said that already senpai...
>>
>>35897948
how can he have? This is /r9k/ where there are no exact reposts.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.