[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get iPhone >it costs twice as much >has worse specs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3494.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3494.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>get iPhone
>it costs twice as much
>has worse specs than my phone from 2011
>okay that's fine
>battery is literally dead every time I use it
>ok...
>keyboard is shit and fixes nothing but tries to fix everything that doesn't need fixing
>display unnecessary amount of personal information
>literally impossible to go from keyboard to symbols without pushing the button 800 times
>screen isn't that vivid compared to androids of the same price
>charger literally sucks up every day to the point it won't even charge
>only had phone a year
>don't know if charger is broken or the wire to it
>nothing works normally
>can't take the battery out if something goes wrong
>every time my phone goes black or gives me the white spinning wheel I don't know if it's broken or will never turn on again
>when browsing 4chan the keyboard literally clicks the board button on its own every time you type a sentence
>the board button forces you to go to a random board and deletes your post
>phone makes 800 typos and corrects 0 of them and only corrects mistentional typing which only inconcienves you

If any of you are reading...never...EVER get an iPhone. Plz I beg of you. For no reason other than putting up with their suffering for a year I beg you...this isn't for my benefit it's for yours. NEVER purchase Apple. EVER.
>>
>>35896128
It might be a fake iphone. I have my iphobe 4 for 5 yrs now and still works fine.
Pro tip: google "iphone how to dissable autocorrect"
>>
>>35896211
No it's real but it's a cheap shitty one and its my only way to access internet or my social life because I'm too poor for a computer. What phone are you using?
>>
this is what u get for being a phone poster
>>
>>35896340
Am using iphone 4 and still posting with it.
>cheap shitty one
Sounds like you got scammed kiddo. I dont have any of the problems you said you have, not counting the non changable battery
>>
>>35896452
Well idk. I have a literaly real iphone 5s. Kinda wish i got a fake chinese phone. Would be better.
>>
>>35896452
>>35896340
Bonus meme:
http://visihow.com/Determine_Fake_vs._Real_Iphone
>System Indicators
Do the 1st step
>>
>>35896468
Unless you got it from a apple store not in china you can neve be sure
>>
>>35896534
Its real you fuck ive been using imessage. Must just be a defective one (protip:theyre all defective compared to android)
>>
>>35896468
If its so bad and the phone is new.
>brin it to a apple store
>show the defects
>get your phone replaced
>???
>profit
>>
>>35896580
iphone is shit but it's convenient

also most iphones are actually defective no joke, mine has the "touch disease" where it will literally take me 20 minutes just to use the facebook messenger app

iphone is shit but my mom bought it so whatever
>>
>>35896587
Sadly I've already had it replaced.... this is the replacement.
>>
Idk dude I had my 4s for 5 years in highschool and it was amazing

Meanwhile I've been through about 5 Droid Turbo in one year.

This one has a virus and pop ups make it vibrate like crazy
>>
>>35896642
Do it again there is no limit. You live in a first world country you can do anything you want. Believe in urself m80 :^)
>>
>>35896636
Lol some shit like that is fixable but Apple is like "lol let's not give our loyal customers replaceable batteries" and boom.

Most devices are rendered useless. But at least we can't betray Apple

God the second android comes out with something like iMessage I am switching back.
>>
>>35896680
The warranty is up...
>>
>>35896645
This. I just cant believe you have a iphone this bad, i have never heard of such a horrible example
>>
>having iphone
>being this tech illiterate

I'm not even going to reply to you or any of your posts. This is how much I'm disgusted with your faggotry. I hope you die a slow, painful anal death.
>>
>>35896720
The 4s must have a bigger battery than the 5s then

It's okay I only payed 400 bucks for this pile

Also the new iOS is literal SHIT
>>
>>35896128
Oneplus 3T anyone?
>>
File: razor2.gif (16KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
razor2.gif
16KB, 125x125px
>>35896128
>browsing 4chan
>on the phone
you deserve everything you get phone-poster
>>
>>35896880
I didn't choose this I'm poor. If I knew how shitty this phone was I would ha e picked a laptop instead and never had a social life. Fuck it.
>>
>>35896128
phoneposters like you belong on a cross
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.