[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have schizophrenia >have to get a monthly injection of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170330_170314.jpg (462KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170330_170314.jpg
462KB, 1280x720px
>have schizophrenia
>have to get a monthly injection of olanzapine in my buttock to not go apeshit
>doctor injects me, doesn't even give me a bandaid
>says "a tiny microscopic amount may leak out, that's normal"
>pic fucking related

This has happened 3 times with 2 separate doctors. That yellow shit all over my shorts should be in my body right now. The dose only amounts to 405mg, so if you can imagine a tiny little vial and compare that to the amount that is on my shorts, you will understand just how much of this stuff has been wasted.
>>
>>35895404
Tell me about being a crazy person op.
>>
nothing is on those pair of shorts
>>
>>35895431
Are you calling OP a faggot?
>>
>>35895428
Shit sucks, at least I get disability from the gov.

>>35895431
Fuck you.
>>
>>35895404
do they not trust you with daily pills?
court order?
>>
>>35895404
I'd be upset too, OP.
That's a lot of wasted medicine.
>>
>>35895404
Duck tape your ass every time you get a booty juice injection.
>>
>405mg
jesus dude i was diagnosed schizoaffective and i only had to take 75mg of invega sustenna, how bad are your symptoms?
btw i stopped taking it cause even that was too much so ill probably go crazy again
>>
>>35895470
I think they give me the injection because it's more effective at treating the schizophrenia than the pills are.
>>
>>35895463
That's what I'm talking about my dude. I've been fired from like 10 jobs and I'm only 19 I bust my ass and try hard but they always just take me off the schedule for no reason.

I have anxiety and simply cannot work but I'm afraid having anxiety won't get me the SSI I need because most NORMIE people will just see it as a meme disease so I wanna fake some schitzo to ensure I get my monies.
>>
>>35895496
I hear voices in my head that sound like they come from other people, Luke telepathy. I don't see people who aren't there or anything severe like that
>>
>>35895404
..dam.
Elastic waist?
Youre a big guy..
>>
>>35895608
I'm 2m tall, 141kg.
>>
why dont you carry your own bandage then?
>>
>>35895654
>2m tall, 141kg.
Your modern measurement is lost om this murucan publicschool edmacation
>>
>>35895404
Wtf that's crazy. Are they .muscle popping it or something?

Have them do it in your upper arm, and tell them to do it right! I never had a problem with this. Crazy

t.monthly antipsychotic injections
>>
>>35895770
6.56168 feet

310 pounds
>>
>>35895404
>bright lime green
That's some b-movie scifi shit.

Put a sticker over the injection site maybe? It would let less out than a bandaid. Also find a third doctor.
>>
>>35895569
Voices from people?
Who are they?
What do they tell you to do?
Can you ignore or is it imperative?
>>
>>35895404
why don't they test this stuff on fat fucks before they use it? lol your life is over dude.
>>
>>35895833
Dyel?
U eat red meats?
>>
>>35895800

Yea they should be able to put it in your arm. That's what they did when I was invega sustena.
>>
>>35896006
>Who are they?
Neighbours. People I pass by on the street. Doctors. Family. Everyone basically.
>What do they tell you to do?
Not much, usually they just call me an idiot or a moron or something to that effect. Sometimes they will tell me to kill myself.
>Can you ignore or is it imperative?
I have to ignore it. Not really sure what you mean by this question.
>>35896065
I go to the gym. Not as much as I should though. I've put on more weight since hitting the gym though, my muscles are way bigger.
>>
Are you sure he's not trying to turn you into Predator, OP?
>>
>>35896259
Your case seems pretty atypical.
Hard schizos can't fathom that the voices aren't real and usually end up doing what the voices tell them to do.
Also, majority of them hear either god, the devil or the president's voice, usually telling them they're sinners and should be paranoid and self harm.

I used to have intrusive thoughts of self loathing and i hear voices calling my name when i'm really sleep deprived, don't know if i should worry and am already too old for full blown schizo to likely manifest.
>>
Ask for the pills. And then flush them down the toilet.
>>
>>35895404
Do your shorts glow in the dark now?
>>
>>35896372
i hear things flying around me and breezes when i'm drifting off to sleep. I wouldn't worry about it too much anon.
>>
>>35896372
How old do you have to be before you're immune from schizophrenia?
>>35896472
I think I will switch to pills if they let me.
>>
>>35896372
>Your case seems pretty atypical.
Hard schizos can't fathom that the voices aren't real and usually end up doing what the voices tell them to do.
Also, majority of them hear either god, the devil or the president's voice, usually telling them they're sinners and should be paranoid and self harm.

What experience are you basing this on?
>>
>>35895543
Happens to me to. I'll bust my ass and work harder than those lazy teenage normies at work. But I'll do something that weirds them out (like mumble to myself), and I'll get fired or they quit giving me hours. Government won't give ne SSI either, so looks like I'll be homeless soon.
>>
Question for the schizos
How did the voices start? Did you just like wake up one day and you were constantly hearing voices or did it start out as an uncommon thing and gradually become more frequent?
Or did they start out in your head and gradually go external?
>>
>>35895428
bring your own band aids you schitsu
>>
>>35896733
It sneaks up on you, really. For me it started with delusions, then auditory hallucinations, then at the very worst mild visual hallucinations (like visual distortion, or patterns). It happened over a period of 6 or so years. You don't even notice it happening till you're homeless and mumbling to yourself on the street.
>>
>>35896486
yeah, it's but it's still spooky. It's like the people are really there.
>>35896498
Schizo develops usually in the early 20s, at most before 30. Very rare for it to happen later, it also calms down with age.
It can also trigger full blown suddenly due to hard stress.
>>35896529
I like the subject. Here's a class on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEnklxGAmak
>>
>>35896857
Does hearing voices necessarily mean you're nuts?
they're getting louder and more frequent and I'm scared
>>
File: rare9.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
rare9.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>35895431
never change you pieces of shit
>>
File: C7e5LllVsAAJSz7.jpg (129KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C7e5LllVsAAJSz7.jpg
129KB, 714x1000px
>>35897025
If you're not joking yes it's something you should look into getting help for
>>
>>35896879
I watched some of that youtube video. When he said that schizophrenics have problems with concreteness of thought and that when you say the phrase "Loose lips sink ships" they will automatically visualize giant lips sinking ships out in open water, I just had to close it.

A schizo person would visualize that only for the purpose of putting it into words to answer a stupid fucking question like that. It's like asking a child to explain something and they say something silly, not because they can't understand it but because they can't relay that information in a verbal way for someone to understand it.

I was once given the question, just like in the video, "What does the phrase mean "A rolling stone catches no moss?". My reply was "If you keep moving you won't be weighed down", now to some educated jerk who has been in Uni most his life and his experience with commoners has been through the other side of a magnifying glass and mental illness checklist, my answer would have demonstrated that I was not mentally sound. But this is my fault only because of my poor communication skills. The psychiatrist who asked me this probably has friends who are like him, rich, well educated, raised by normies, etc. He couldn't imagine being a lower class pleb like me with different language usage as he is so used to people being formal with him at all times and anyone who does not speak how he wants them to will be considered as "abnormal". Needless to say, after answering his list of unnecessary questions I was thrown in a mental ward for 2 months. Is it any wonder that the people diagnosed with schizophrenia usually come from a poorer background? Of course this will be written off as poorer people using drugs more and therefore becoming at risk. But when these people are assessed they display the exact same "symptoms" as someone who has led a harsh life with little education.

It is all a load of bullshit, 100 years from now, people will be laughing at psychiatrists.
>>
my mom is one of them and every fucking damn day she says shes going to quit smoking and drinking.. but returns to it the same day. whenever she leaves she wants me to lock all windows even though I'm alone so nobody robs us, yet we never been robbed ever. she likes to stare at me whenever I do something so I stay in my room until it's night time because fuck that. she also takes the butt injection
>>
>>35897869
>i don't have a textbook case of schizophrenia therefore all the medical literature is a joke: The post.
I guess the self mutilating people that hear the devil are a misinterpretation from a fancy pants college professor too.
>>
>>35895404
You didn't have to make such an elaborate story to try and hide the fact that you have gay sex with aliens, anon. It's 2027.
>>
>>35898045
Locking people up in asylums and performing lobotomies on them was once in "medical literature" I bet your professor never really talks about that and never draws parallels between how modern psychiatry is accepted (more like treated as a priesthood) like psychiatry was back then. Oh but yeah, we have MRI scanners and CT scanners and shit, we're so much more enlightened now aren't we.

Meanwhile, anti-psychotics method of action is to literally shrink the brain and give you brain damage. It will turn you into a drooling vegetable and you will suffer tardive dysknesia and other horrible shit while you take it, but at least society won't be blamed for not caring!
>>
>>35898144
If your health system imprisons people then you have a problem of government abuse of power.
It has nothing to do with the science, which you have no actual research or arguments against so far.
You should watch all the lectures from the first, it goes through the basics of scientific understanding of human behavioral biology, it's a great starting point.
>>
>>35897869
>100 years from now, people will be laughing at psychiatrists
damn...
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.