[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so depressed and upset im literally cringing in pain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1490594144165.jpg (80KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490594144165.jpg
80KB, 533x800px
I'm so depressed and upset im literally cringing in pain all the time

I feel like im on the verge of crying all the time, every minute of every day, I'm so fucking angry and sad, I hate everything.

I've been taking benzodiazapines to manage it but its not working, i dont even give a fuck how frequently im taking them or if im taking too much, i just dont want to feel this way anymore.

I try to be nice, I try to make friends, I try to be friendly, nothing works, i dont get it, im left out of everything, Im so fucking sad i just want to die
>>
just sleep all day like I do

it's like being dead except better
>>
Same OP. I used to think I was depressed in the past but this is like a whole new experience. It almost feels like a physical pain. Head feels clouded and it feels impossible to do basic tasks. I try to explain it to people but I don't think they can actually relate. Seems pretty fucking impossible to get out of this. Literally every 10 minutes I imagine me putting a noose round my neck or shooting myself. Was at my nans the other day and even there where i should feelsafe there was still a voice in my head saying "kill yourself"
>>
>>35895303
Benzos are depressants so they're not the best for your situation. Get you some Adderall xrs homie.

Tell the doctor straight up that your social anxiety stems from a lack of confidence, and sometimes your treatment resistant depression makes you want to give up the ghost. It's not unheard of to prescribe them for those reasons.

Stims are like flicking on a light switch for me at least, everything is new and fun again
>>
File: 1439573922887.jpg (36KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1439573922887.jpg
36KB, 350x464px
>>35895303
>just sleep all day like I do
You might not be able to manage your life but it's better than being awake. Also need to try death before confirming that sleeping is better.
>>
>>35895303

holy fucking shit post more of the OP
>>
>>35895303
I feel you OP

It's hard to cope with when your alone, do you have anything you believe in? Like a religion or political ideology, something that can give you a sense of purpose outside of your physical situation? I find that gives me drive.

Also trying small things to improve yourself, going to the gym, dressing well ect. It might help your situation or it might not, but it will at least give you a sense of accomishment and give you something you can be proud of.
>>
>>35895492
cant afford doctors.
>>
File: 1490799541861.png (798KB, 596x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490799541861.png
798KB, 596x600px
>>35895337

since i have hypersomnia, i relapse into doing this shit a lot and it feels really good. when i wake up, sometimes i forget how bad i feel. feels way better than cutting.
>>
>>35895631
>He doesn't know what death is like

Remember before you were born? It's that.
>>
>>35895640
seconded, sauce that plz
>>
>>35895303
you feel like that FROM benzos. i used them for a bit and when not on them i wanted to self harm and felt derealized and empty. they fuck you up stop using them. its making it worse. im fucking telling you. ive been on junk before too and it is a similar story
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.