[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone relay a specific shitpost for me on /pol? I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: 1458867775456574356.jpg (95KB, 800x551px) Image search: [Google]
1458867775456574356.jpg
95KB, 800x551px
Can someone relay a specific shitpost for me on /pol?

I was banned for some unknown reason
>>
File: 1468206586458.gif (1MB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1468206586458.gif
1MB, 230x230px
>>35895029
I'm banned too, friend.
>>
>>35895029

what's the mission boss
>>
>>35895029
DRUMPFPHT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

right guys?
>>
1/2

All problems from the black community stems from white people

https://oig.justice.gov/special/9712/ch01p1.htm

>For the better part of a decade, a San Francisco Bay Area drug ring sold tons of cocaine to the Crips and Bloods street gangs of Los Angeles and funnelled millions in drug profits to a Latin American guerilla army run by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, a Mercury News investigation has found.

>This drug network opened the first pipeline between Colombia's cocaine cartels and the black neighbourhoods of Los Angeles, a city now known as the "crack" capital of the world. The cocaine that flooded in helped spark a crack explosion in urban America . . . and provided the cash and connections needed for L.A.'s gangs to buy automatic weapons.

You intentionally drowned their neighbourhood in drugs

>A spokesman said Booker's statistic comes from the Sentencing Project, a criminal justice reform advocacy organization. It says the current incarcerated population is 2.2 million - including federal prisons, state prisons and local jails - which is a 500 percent growth over the past 40 years.

>Experts told us that the Sentencing Project's statistics are credible.

>The state and federal prison population grew from 218,466 in 1974 to 1,508,636 in 2014, which is a nearly 600 percent increase. For comparison, the overall United States population has increased just 51 percent since 1974.

Then you waged a war disproportionally affecting the very people you fucked up in the first place
Oh but it gets even worse
>>
File: hmm.png (70KB, 1095x842px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
70KB, 1095x842px
2/2

>. Jailing persons convicted of non-violent crimes, and long prison sentences for possession of microscopic quantities of illegal drugs. Federal law stipulates five years' imprisonment without possibility of parole for possession of 5 grams of crack or 3.5 ounces of heroin, and 10 years for possession of less than 2 ounces of rock-cocaine or crack. A sentence of 5 years for cocaine powder requires possession of 500 grams - 100 times more than the quantity of rock cocaine for the same sentence. Most of those who use cocaine powder are white, middle-class or rich people, while mostly Blacks and Latinos use rock cocaine. In Texas, a person may be sentenced for up to two years' imprisonment for possessing 4 ounces of marijuana. Here in New York, the 1973 Nelson Rockefeller anti-drug law provides for a mandatory prison sentence of 15 years to life for possession of 4 ounces of any illegal drug.

>. The passage in 13 states of the "three strikes" laws (life in prison after being convicted of three felonies), made it necessary to build 20 new federal prisons. One of the most disturbing cases resulting from this measure was that of a prisoner who for stealing a car and two bicycles received three 25-year sentences.

>. Longer sentences.

>. The passage of laws that require minimum sentencing, without regard for circumstances.

>. A large expansion of work by prisoners creating profits that motivate the incarceration of more people for longer periods of time.

>. More punishment of prisoners, so as to lengthen their sentences.

Now you've built a multi-billion dollar prison industrial
complex hell bent on keeping as many people in prison for as
long as possible so they can use them for labour
You put the stoners with the bank robbers and the rapists
and the murderers all in to one crowded space
Only to let them out worse than before so they can return

I have to give it to you, only white people can be this
scheming, conniving and downright cold blooded.
>>
If you do post it on /pol could you also link it here
>>
bump someone hurry up and do it
I'm being starved of my daily yous
>>
>>>/pol/118893154
>>
File: 1487668892804.jpg (56KB, 461x487px) Image search: [Google]
1487668892804.jpg
56KB, 461x487px
tfw got banned from /pol/ for being too racist.
>>
Good the more niggers suffer the better.

Why haven't they put something in their food to sterilize them?
>>
>>35895029
How do they keep track of who's banned when everyone's anon ? Is it our IP address ?
>>
>>35895846
Do you mean """they""" like the gubment? They tried their best with AIDS and Crack cocaine, but white people love to imitate black culture.
>>
Talk shit about the Trump. Get your ass in the dump.
>>
>>35895886
Yeah your ip address. They also use a browser cookie. If you try to post from a new ip without clearing it first you'll still be banned
>>
>>35895910
Forgot to mention, if you are doing some really shitty posting and think you might attract the attention of the hot pocket brigade make sure you use the private browsing mode on your browser. That will save you the trouble of clearing your cookies when you change your ip
>>
>>35895910
Are we still safe if ISPs sell us out to the government ?
>>
>>35895158
>>35895239
Why do people make excuses for blacks? If it was just in America where blacks are shit I'm would agree but there hasn't been a time in history or a nation earth where nigs haven't been living in their own shit.
>>
>>35895703
>check thread
>people just calling OP a nigger and saying they dont care
High quality board for intelligent people I see
>>
>>35896410
It's because the data is not based in fact and make correlations to situations that are false and wrong.
>>
>>35896410
>Niggers commit crimes got to jail.

"Its the system out to get them, they forced us to do crack."
>>
>>35896443
And yet you don't see anyone there refuting the actual statistics or anything posted. You just see people throwing around insults It's literally the lowest from of conversation.
>>
>>35896454
>not addressing unfair sentencing for crack posession
>>
>>35896490
Actually there are a few. But either way most is just conspiracy nonsense. Kind of shit you see from blacklivesmatter
>>
>>35896522
That was pushed by black leaders in this communities. Also ignores the fact that they have multiple charges and not "just" crack possession. You tend to get more jail time when you have weapons and drugs.
>>
>>35896538
>tfw alt right is new blm
>>
>>35896376
You would dismiss any evidence to the contrary by just saying WE WAZ KANGS. Admit it. You don't want to know because knowing would put a huge hole in your self-esteem.
>>
>>35896538
Well, I didn't read all of it, but the CIA did admit before to funneling drugs into poor American communities (which usually meant black). I'm not saying all of is true, I wouldn't know, but I wouldn't dismiss everything as a conspiracy.
>>
>>35896556
Sure kid. I'm literally talking about unfair sentencing, not weapons charges.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Sentencing_Act?wprov=sfla1
>>
>>35896597
Thats because there is none. The bar is set so low.
>>
>>35896623
The war on crack was pushed forth by black leaders and yes drug charges are made more severe when accompanied by other charges.
>>
>>35896714
>The war on crack was pushed forth by black leaders

man anything to push the blame elsewhere
Who flooded their neighbourhoods
Who suddenly pushed for the drug war that put stoners with murderers and basically turned a whole generation in to savages

Who is now profiting from the fresh new supply of negro inmates

I think the evil just runs through your veins
>>
>>35895158
>>35895239
Shit I JUST saw that on /pol/
>>
>>35896714
Did you read the link? Or are you just going thru the approved talking points?
Of course weapon possession gets a larger sentencing, but up until 2010 simple possession of crack cocaine was punished harsher than possession of actual cocaine, even though crack has less cocaine content than literal cocaine.
Whether or not it was championed early on by black leaders doesn't stop it from being a law that destroyed black lives. It was an unfair and unjust law, and those who supported it were wrong-headed.
>>
>>35896801
Early on in the drug war, most sides (including some black community leaders) wanted harsher punishments for something they viewed as a plague in their communities. This was before anyone realized how big of a failure the war on drugs were and how disproportionately Rockefeller laws and mandatory minimums effected select communities.
>>
>>35896801
Who is buying and doing the drugs?
>>
>>35896801
>man anything to push the blame elsewhere
You mean like pushing the blame away from the people selling/buying/consuming the drugs?
>>
>>35896946
Poor people. Crack is super inexpensive compared to powder.
>>
>>35896978
Does everyone have an inalienable right to consume cocaine now? How is it anyone else's fault that they choose to do these drugs and become addicted?
>>
>>35896976
Do you think nonviolent crimes and simple possession should carry a minimum mandatory sentence of five years and a felony?
>>
>>35897024
No, they deserve a beheading
>>
File: Nu-pol.png (367KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nu-pol.png
367KB, 600x600px
>>35895712
Welcome to nu/pol/ friend. Now we only talk about how BASED Trump is and how we love to post pepe.
>>
>>35897019
The drug war is a failure. Addiction is a health issue. Mandatory minimums and a felony charge for nonviolent crimes are ridiculous.
Nobody has the "inalienable right" to do drugs, but the system shouldn't unfairly punish a lower class drug more harshly than its more expensive big brother. It's unfair sentencing.
>>
>>35897043
Off to join IS soon, I imagine. Enjoy your cool new vest and all those virgins.
>>
>>35896801
Drug cartels flooded the neighborhoods.

And yes it was local leaders that pushed for stronger crimes in drugs.
>>
>>35896801
Jesus you're insane.

It was dope dealers who flooded their neighborhoods off of demand from users and it was people loekmmaxine waters and church leaders.
Its black failure that causes this not white people. Don't do drugs and you won't end up in jail.
>>
>>35896868
Crimes associated with crack were more harmful. Of course the punishment should be more severe.
>>
>>35897063
Its a moral failimg. Do t make excuses for users.
>>
>>35897497
>its black failure that causes this not white people
That's a one dimensional view of a multidimensional issue. That's disregarding the contras, cia complicity, and unfair drug laws. It's not a white v black issue, it's a drug/social/health issue that mostly impacted poor black communities.
>>
>>35897517
Which crimes?
>>
>>35897538
>moral failing
>let's ruin their lives
Are you not understanding the stakes? Or are you just one of those authoritarians?
>>
>>35895029
lmao liberal faggot
>>
>>35895158
I taught in public schools in Mississippi. No amount of funding could possibly get those niggers to act right and do what's best for themselves.
>>
>>35897791
What grade did you teach?
>>
>>35897538
>Its a moral failimg.

so is refusing to help out someone in need. Doesn't mean you should go to prison for it
>>
>>35897804
High school, mostly 9th and 10th grade.
>>
>>35898430
Any good hs stories anon?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.