[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is your behavior socially and personally with other people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1490467643521.jpg (360KB, 2048x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1490467643521.jpg
360KB, 2048x1602px
How is your behavior socially and personally with other people?

I rarely laugh, I'm a cold person. Few spontaneous facial expressions. But I often feel anxiety.
>>
IS THAT PICTURE REAL? OREGANON
>>
I could be a normie if I knew how to give more than one or two word replies. I don't know how people expand ideas worthy of a few words into a paragraph.
>>
I talk with my hands a lot and act gregarious. Unless I'm at work (which is where I do the generic work facade) I'm usually under the influence of alcohol when interacting with others.
>>
I have a lot of thoughts, but can't coherently form them into words. Also, I don't make eye contact. I'm fucking hopeless.
>>
>>35895022
Can you give me the original sauce please?
>>
>>35895079
>>35895361
elle fanning the namee
>>
I have to force myself to laugh whenever someone tries to talk to me and be funny. Everyone always tries to be funny. Everyone trying to be fucking comedian or something. Don't know why but I've gotten damn good at fabricating laughs of different pitches and different forms of laughter. I can fake a good ol chuckle, a hearty laugh, an awkward laugh, etc. People have a shit sense of humor. Thats probably just me but man its a chore to pretend to get along with people. Conversation is really hard for me. I struggle really hard to find the right words and I constantly blank out and have gaps in my memory of what people were saying to me and it ends up looking like I was ignoring them. I'm frightfully nervous and can't maintain eye contact because I start to tear up if I get into a serious conversation. I get really anxious around more than one person and It fucks with my speech making me stutter and forget things. I come off as some cold, spaced out dick who's ignoring everybody. But to be honest I literally believe everyone is a fucking retard and I can't help that. In my head I have the perfect response to everything and the right reactions but I can't put them together and I end up looking autistic. People say and talk about the stupidest fucking shit and the most trivial of boring pretentious bullshit anyway so I don't even bother to keep up. I get pissed off easily as well. I've resorted to being a shut in because I'm way to nervous and shy. I can't function in a society where people talking to me make me all queasy and drive me to nearly shitting myself. I can't get a job, can't talk to anyone. I'm scared of everyone in the outside world. I'm fucked.
>>
>>35895022
I have to fake alot of emotions just so I won't scare people.

I wouldnt deal with any of you if I didn't have to. I'd love a job where I interacted with as few people as possible but those aren't available to unskilled and stupid people....like me....
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (90KB, 750x754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
90KB, 750x754px
>>35895532
>tfw two ineligent four everyone
>>
>>35895022
I'm pretty good at faking it. I'm laid back but I'm good to people. I try to be a good friend and build other people up and help other people have a good time. Always anxious unless I have something on board. It sucks truth be told but it's my life and I do the best I can
>>
I laugh WAY too often, i basically use it as a defense mechanism. I say some pretty cooky stuff just to get laughs, sometimes it doesn't work and I just look insane. I try to be as nice as humanly possible, ill basically help anyone that needs it and its somewhat reasonable. For the most part I think im pretty easy to approach, and I can calm my autism when I notice it might be getting out of hand.

Lots of people talk down to me and are extremely condescending. Im really light hearted and dont really give that much of a shit about most things so people probably think im dumb as fuck
>>
i just want to be candid
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.