[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >horrible self esteem >severe inferiority complex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: chL3hkd.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
chL3hkd.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>Be me
>horrible self esteem
>severe inferiority complex
>no confidence in myself at all
>no friends
>today at work
>one of my coworkers says to me "Not gonna lie, you come off as a fucking asshole, if I didn't know you I would think you hated me, but I know that's just how you are."

Is this why I have no friends and girls don't like me?
>>
>>35894716
>Not gonna lie, you come off as a fucking asshole, if I didn't know you I would think you hated me, but I know that's just how you are.

How did the conversation go that led up to a comment like that?
>>
Because you push people away/avoid them because you dont think youre good enough and youre afraid of rejection, but it comes off as you being a asshole because most normies are highly social and think everyone is like them. I have the same issue anon, it'll be alright.
>>
>>35895207
He's my supervisor and he was talking about how big of a fuck up the other guy who was there is then and he said "and you well...."
>>
>>35894716
I get this too but people don't realize I only have two modes: annoying and aloof. At least with aloof people don't get vocally pissed at me
>>
>>35894716
Look on the bright side. At least there is one person who knows you aren't an asshole.
>>
>>35894716
This could play to your advantage just talk to people more and pretend like your kind of full of yourself like chad. It's just acting. Pretty easy when you think of it like that. I am an actor and today I am playing the role of the Chad type whos kind of condescending and busts on people but still gives them the time of day and is generally a cool dude
>>
People say I always look pissed in public. I tell them that's just how my face usually looks and I'm actually content.
The truth is I am actually pissed and unhappy. They probably know this. Everyone is just feeding lies to each other and that's fine.
>>
I'm pretty sure this is how I come off at work
I'm really quiet and after a while people just leave me alone
>>
>be ugly
>people just think I'm an asshole by default
>>
>>35894716
>you look so serious
>>
>>35895589
This

I walk around like I'm worth a million bucks, and treat people like they are sub-human trash, and they can't do a damned thing about it. It's not something you can just half-ass either, you have to adopt little mannerism and attitudes that complete the role, otherwise you come off as awkward and pissed off. When you drop something in front of someone, you look at them, look at the object, and then back at them, expecting them to pick it up for you, and they WILL do it. When you need to get someone's attention, snap your fingers at them or invade their personal space and stand there firmly until they back away. Make eye contact when you are talking to someone, but look away at your phone when the person is talking to you and they will try much harder to gain your attention. Don't start sentences with "Well" or "Um" or "So", you just say what you NEED to say, the fewer words the better unless it's a conversation you can actually gain something from. Use people for what they can do, and if you cannot meet a person through that person, then drop them and forget their name.

Arrogance cannot be faked, and those that cannot withstand it will wither
>>
File: IMG_0466.jpg (134KB, 1569x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0466.jpg
134KB, 1569x761px
>tfw I compulsively stare at people
>I have the eyes of a serial killer
>I can't make eye contact with people when I talk to them
>my voice is too quiet and I have trouble with annunciation
>all of these flaws have made me insecure and hostile towards everybody
>yet I'm constantly seeking approval at the same time
I'm a mess, I would probably be a terrible friend or boyfriend
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.