[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THERE WAS A HUGE FUCKING SPIDER IN MY ROOM I'M NOT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1490235141785.png (374KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1490235141785.png
374KB, 680x383px
THERE WAS A HUGE FUCKING SPIDER IN MY ROOM I'M NOT SLEEPING TONIGHT ROBOTS
>>
Get over it pussy. Spiders are harmless.
>>
>>35894670
This. They eat the other shittier insects.

>above the age of 10 and doesn't slam a spider with a book when he doesn't want it in his territory

Shiggy diggy
>>
>>35894670
BUT IT WAS HUGE AND SCARY REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35894655
>when the cockroach on the wall gets away
>when the mosquitoes are only visible as they fly in front of the monitor
>when the june bugs are screeching and skittering around on the floor
At least I don't see spiders though.
>>
>>35894700
what is with this argument. the "shittier" little bugs don't bother me. spiders are fucking weird and freaky man. I don't mind a few flies and ants or whatever if it means no spiders, what makes the other bugs "shitty"?
>>
Thats why I always keep my room clean and cannot understand robots who don't. Why the fuck would you wanna provide a welcoming environment for spiders and other disgusting bugs?
>>
>>35894655
Spider-bro is there too keep the bad dreams away.
Just close your eyes and sleep with your nose opened wide
>>
I always check for spiders before going to bed.
>>
File: hobo-spider (1).jpg (37KB, 550x415px) Image search: [Google]
hobo-spider (1).jpg
37KB, 550x415px
One time I went to take a dump and there was one of these big guys on the wall. I had the Spidey phobia for about a year but eventually got over it. You will too
>>
Spiders don't give a shit about you, they're only going to bite you if you're being a bitch to them.

Let them chill with you and eat annoying faggots like flys.

Also they're C U T E
>>
File: 1452849922491.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1452849922491.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
Just sleep with one eye open holding your pillow tight.
>>
>>35894861
it is crucial to do this, especially in the coming months, they defrost and come back inside. fuck i'm going to miss winter.
>>
I just think of spiders as really tiny and hairy crabs and for some reason it makes me feel better.
>>
>>35894861
>>35894921

sounds time consuming

those fuckers can hide anywhere
>>
File: image.png (79KB, 408x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
79KB, 408x660px
>>35894655
>Yfw there's no poisonous animals where you live
Feels good knowing I'm safe
>>
>>35894655
LITERALLY YESTERDAY I SAW THIS UNIDENTIFIED CREATURE REALLY REALLY UP HIGH OMW HOME AND I WAS LIKE OH MY GOD I HOPE THAT NEVER COMES INTO MY HOUSE WHAT IS THAT EVEN and just gawked its like ebrietas long lost cousin

WELL
GUESS WHAT CAME FLYING THROUGH MY DOOR AND ALMOST AT ME BEFORE I FUCKING BOLTED AT LIGHT SPEED AND GRABBED LIKE EVERY SPRAY INSTRUMENT I COULD FIND OH MY GOD i just was at af ucking neverending battle with this fucking creaturea nd holy fuck i feel like ij ust aged 80 years god
>>
>>35894939
I do a 7 minute scan, spinning around in one place in the center of my room, while pivoting my head up and down, usually can spot them within that time. they usually move by then and you can trap them. I prefer using a spray to kill them, it is more effective, if you miss with a piece of paper or whatever they will hide for longer, and the scan time must be increased
>>
>>35894975
con.t i couldnte ven pick it up i had to ask someone else because i didnt want to see it face to face OH MYG ODDD;LKDJFA;LSKDJF;LASDKJF;LDKDK AHHHHHH I FUCKING HATE HTIS EARTH FUCKKKKKKKKK

>me yday: wow i hope that creature never comes into my house
>next day
>*appears in my room*

WHAT TEH FUCKIDSFJKDSFKJSDIDIDIFJSDKLF;JASKDFKSDJAFKLSDF
>>
>>35894959
This. I basically live in the comfiest place on Earth. No real natural disasters or nasty wildlife just some cold weather which is comfy as fuck.
>>
>>35894992
New England? Or Northern Europe?
>>
>>35894939
I just check behind my bed where I lay my head. They like to hide their sometimes and I have to kill them.
>>
>>35895026
Midwest.

Original
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.