[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is cocaine useful for talking to girls? >Be me a few days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: timthumb.jpg (50KB, 795x529px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
50KB, 795x529px
Is cocaine useful for talking to girls?

>Be me a few days ago 18 senior in hs
>Sitting on the single seat on the bus
>Forgot my headphones
>Bus is empty
>qt asks me if she can sit next to me
>Assume she meant the seat in front of be because there's no room here
>inform her that there's someone who usually sits there
>She looks disappointed and sits elsewhere

I sat next to her today on the bus and her leg and arm touched me the whole time and she's really soft.

I think I actually could attract qts if I had the confidence, and I've heard coke is good for that. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I know someone who offered me some recently.

I actually got really close to talking to this girl I orbited for 2 years without saying a single word to her while on 80-120mg of Vyvanse.

Any advice on how to proceed?
>>
>>35894321
Bump because I'm actually desperate for help.
>>
>>35894409
MDMA > Cocaine

Though it really depends on what kinda high you want
>>
>>35894484
The problem is I'd need to be able to take it so that the effects help me talk to qts at school. I don't mind what high it is per se, but I don't think my teachers would enjoy me walking around trying to hug everyone all day. I want an easy to control high. Not to mention I haven't been able to find MDMA anywhere in my area.
>>
>>35894321
Bump because I'm still a massive faggot
>>
>>35894550
The issue is here is that both will give you a lot of energy but in different ways. It probably isn't the best drug to help in this situation. Also if you've never done it before you'll end up wanting to do more and that's a slippery slope. No one really likes a coked up douche.

Honestly, if I was you I wouldn't be doing that shit until you're older anyways
>>
>>35894321
Cocaine will make you feel like Superman but it's often pretty obvious that youre on it, you're almost too engaged and it can be off-putting. It's bad for your heart and it only lasts for a short period so you'll be on it and people will watch you change as you come down.

In the right setting it might be okay, small bumps is all u need. I don't think it's a sustainable way to boost confidence. Something like Ritalin or Adderall might be more up your alley
>>
>>35895156
Okie dokie then, would snorting Adderall be more effective than the 120mg of Vyvanse? I -almost- talked to a girl on that but not quite. I think just a little bit more and I'd get there but that muh Vyvanse puts me in a cold sweat where I'll stare at something for hours on end.
>>
>>35894321
You're a fuckwit. Just stick to talking to women, without the drugs, you fucking colossal fool. If you don't take this advice, you will end up going down a very slippery slope, FAST.
>>
>>35895353
>talking to women
>without drugs
What the fuck how?
>>
>>35894321
Ya dont need coca to talk to a girl just take your balls dude
>>
>>35894321
It just makes you chat shit. People who aint on coke will tell you to fuck off or politely wait for you to fuck off.
>>
>>35895711
I disagree. I am literally incapable of opening my mouth when around a vagina haver. I have been orbiting a girl for two years with the only dialogue between us being that I asked her once to borrow a pencil.

I never got the courage to give her back the pencil.
>>
>>35895203
Snort one put one under ur tongue
>>
Cocaine is the only way to get girls that are actually hot

Now you know what to do, or you can settle for being a faggot
>>
>>35895740
What do you mean?
In the most original sense possible.
>>
This is a terrible idea, you'll get to hyper and it'll be obvious and it'll probably make her uncomfortable. Chad doesn't need drugs and roasties don't like druggies trust me it turns them off. Talking to people on the bus is fucking hard but good luck if you think you can do it. If you did coke and picked up girls at a bar then it'd be okay though. I did that Alot but i'm also drunk at the time, but you probably want to take a friend so u don't look like a loser.
>>
>>35895980
>Chad doesn't need drugs
I'm not Chad.
>You should probably take a friend
My friends are more charismatic than me and I'd probably get cucked.

Also I can't go to a bar. I'm only 18.
>>
>>35896013
>Move to Canada
>Turn 19 or go to Quebec
>Pick up bitches.
Honestly don't know how Americans wait till they're 21...
>>
>>35894321
OP use either alcohol or acid. Never done coke but both of those are safer and work for me. Also the alcohol is legal. Acid also generally diminishes my social anxiety for a few days after I use it too so you don't have to talk to her while tripping.
At least that's my experience. Results may vary.
>>
>>35896038
So is alcohol like magic confidence sauce? I haven't drank a lot other than that one night I spent alone in my room downing several glasses of liquor before passing out. I've only ever felt loopy and uncoordinated.

This actually led to me recording myself playing Roblox for an hour while shouting at 10 year olds for violating my NAP.
>>
>>35896072
I've been trying to get my hands on some acid for a long time, thanks for the info though.

I've never heard of LSD relieving social anxiety.

Do you know if 1p-LSD does the same? I can get that legally as long as I pinkie promise not to consume it.
>>
>>35896109
Yes, I have anxiety daily but when i'm drunk I could literally do anything, if I get rejected i'll brush it off like it didn't even happen and talk to the girl a few seats away. Your confidence is high that's why some people do stupid ass reckless shit like they're okay to drive. When you add coke to that you get even more confident because you also have the hyperactivity element contributing.
>>
>>35896176
I've heard coke and alcohol are dangerous when mixed as well. Then again the same people claim to mix them very regularly as well...
>>
>>35894321

Just drink a bit, you take the bus anyways.

Don't drink too much though, just like 2-3 shots of vodka.
>>
>>35896227
But how do I even get the alcohol?
>>
>>35894321
get xanax (or some other benzo) whether it's from a doctor or a dealer
>>
>>35896135
At least for me an LSD trip is so intense that I can only think about what is currently happening. So any social anxiety or fears that I have as a result of past experiences don't matter.
And I don't know if 1p-LSD will have the same effect but I'd assume it's similar. It should go without saying though that everyone's experience is different and it could have the opposite effect on you.
>>
>>35896210
we'll if you stick to under a .5g's I think it should be fine, cocaine is dangerous period, and it really just depends how often you do it and how much. You don't want to make a habit out of it though trust me. Do it on like special occasions and that's it, stick to alcohol.
>>
>>35896271
OP I'd also like to add that with LSD you have almost no chance of forming an addiction so that is another benefit.
>>
>>35896135
1P-LSD is almost exactly the same. Like, exactly.
>>
>>35896270
I tried but everyone who sells benzos that I've met is retarded.
>Front someone $15 for 3 bars of Xanax
>Tells me for a week he's about to buy it
>Thisissketchyasfuck.jpg
>Tell the guy to give me the bars or my money back before we have problems
>He gives me the money back

Turns out the kid he was buying from had them but he popped them.

I'm pretty sure he broke rule number 4
>>
cocaine is good for becoming a brain dead tard.
>>
>>35896319
Holy shit, you're so naive it's cute. Never let the money leave your hand until there's product in it. Period.
>>
>>35896312
Yeah I've been trying to get LSD for a while it's just psychedelics are hard to come by where I live
>>
Why don't you fags just get some phenibut? It basically makes you drunk but without the loss of cognition and stuff alcohol gives you. It actually makes you SMARTER. It's literally Chad mind in pill/powered form.

It's cheap as fuck, semi-legal, and widely available. Just don't get withdrawals.
>>
>>35896325
Well by your logic so does marijuana or any stimulant of any kind.
>>
>>35896331
I know I know, I was desperate for a solution.
I just want to be able to cuddle and take frequent naps with a qt while listening to music why is this so hard to accomplish?
>>
>>35896365
I checked that out but I've heard of people having strokes and shit due to withdrawal
>>
>>35896325
This

Cocaine appeals to the worst kind of idiots with few exceptions
>>
>>35896365
How do you not get withdrawals exactly?
I'm not tryna die, would doing it once and stopping show improved neurological functions or do I need to be on it for a while?
>>
>>35896440
>>35896391
Literraylly just don't abuse it/take it every single day. Just take it once a week, or better yet, when you have a date/interview.
>>
>>35896440
Basically taper off of it when you want to stop to avoid withdrawals and you only experience cognitive improvement while under the influence of it.
>>
>>35896440
Since it sounds like the only reason you're into drugs is to boost your confidence with women I'd try alcohol before doing anything else. It presents the lowest risk and could probably serve as a conversation piece.
>>
>>35894321
Girls are called coke whores for a reason bruh. Just tell them they can snort it off your cock before a quick facefuck to lube up for their asshole.
>>
>>35896571
But I don't want roastie sluts.
I just want a nice qt gf who is interested in cuddling and taking naps with me.
>>
>>35896371
I have that and am still suicidal, except now I have the knowledge that I'll be devastating someone when I go through with it. Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>35896619
Why are you still suicidal then anon? Does she not have a nice butt? The best qt to cuddle with is a qt with a nice butt.
>>
File: Witness me.jpg (167KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Witness me.jpg
167KB, 970x545px
>>35896600
I know that feel. Unfortunately, girls that do coke usually don't make good girlfriends, and are full of sluttiness and daddy issues.

Look elsewhere
>>
>>35896716
I don't want her to do coke. I planned on using it so I could talk to her. I'm not interested in a cokehead gf
>>
>>35896662
She has a qt butt and has even let me fuck it (I could do it again whenever I wanted, too). I don't know why I'm like this. It just feels like nothing gives me pleasure anymore. Anhedonia.
>>
>>35896909
Have you tried cocaine?
>>
Cocaine is super boring when you aren't drunk. An incredibly expensive, worthless drug.
>>
>>35896939
Nope, not yet. Other drugs, though. Should I? :3 I'd imagine sex on cocaine would be pretty nice. I want to try sex on MDMA, LSD, and mushrooms, as well. And amphetamines, too, I guess, lol. I've already done it lots on opiates, but it doesn't really work to well lmao
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.