[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lab partner has a crush on me >She's a 5/10 Asian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1457993335072.jpg (17KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
1457993335072.jpg
17KB, 640x406px
>Lab partner has a crush on me
>She's a 5/10 Asian girl, body has few curves, super straight-laced
>Not attracted to her at all
>Actually "be myself", confident, make fun of her, treat her like a child
>Keeps texting me and sending me snaps

I wish she would stop.
>>
Fuck off fagtron
>>
Slip her a length.
>>
what? why the fuck stop anon, this shit is what I crave, last lab class I legit just left cause I couldn't find a group to be in cause I'm autistic and retarded
>>
>>35894222
I swear to god if your one of those people who whines about "I jus wan a gurl 2 lv me :(((((" I will fucking find a way to strangle you to death.
>>
Don't care about her? Then post her pic you lying fuck.
>>
>>35894222
Checked and can relate
>make tinder profile to see if I can get matches
>swipe on all women and get a handful of matches
>most don't respond at all to opening message
>this one 4/10 keeps trying to get my attention
>hey
>come visit me at work
>come get coffee (it's 10:00pm)
She was bumming me out but I didn't want to hurt her so I just deleted the app
>>
>>35894261
I'm over it. I used to think that way but now I think I've checked out. If a girl likes me and I like her, that's fine, I'll pursue. If not, I'll just keep on being by myself. It's worked out fine for 24 years, and I imagine it will keep working.

>>35894294
Can't risk being doxxed or anything. This is my capstone lab class, and I need to pass in order to graduate.
>>
>>35894405

Doxxed? How? Bullshit excuse, firstly you could just post a pic in paint then resave, secondly any EXIF data is now wiped on upload.
>>
>>35894405
Unless there is identifying information in the image, like a school name or something, posting her face on here is not enough information to dox her.
>>
Well now you have to turn her off, you dummy. You know how to do that, right?
>>
>>35894455
>>35894459
I'm just paranoid that someone on here might know her and then message her.
>>
>>35894519
No, you're just a fucking faggot, OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.