[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My father is extremely smart 6'5 and strong Has strong masculine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: cover.jpg (228KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
228KB, 600x603px
My father is extremely smart 6'5 and strong
Has strong masculine features and comes from a good family line
My mother is the opposite normie as fuck "white" dark skinned with blue eyes (obvious NA admixture) clearly average or slightly below average intellect anger problems and 5'8

I fucking hate my father for making me less than what he is. I mean for Christ sake man I can see how frustrating her retard tier shit is she stays at home and still complains about her life constantly.

I turn out to be 5'10 and iq of 113
I guess I should be thankful that I'm not as dumb as my siblings.

Does anybody else have one parent who's very below the other?
>>
You have an extremely childish attitude I suggest you man up and starting being yourself
>>
>>35893981
I'm not hungry for bait. Just gotta get these feels off my chest.
>>
File: 1487801520746.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487801520746.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>dad is above 6 feet, tall, white, really cool
>mom is extremely fucking short, black, always mad
>Why couldn't I just have gotten my dad's genes so I didn't end up like the turbo manlet I am
>tfw 5'5
>>
>>35893955
>she stays at home and still complains about her life constantly.

Sounds like most of /r9k/ maybe she browses here
>>
>>35894124
She has literally zilch in the way of hobbies aside from working out. She's very athletic
>>
>>35894084
when you're so thirsty you ruin your kid's life forever
>>
>>35893981
This. Op claims to be intelligent but comes off as juvenile emotionally. Grow the fuck up kid
>>
>>35893955
As a biochem major people like you are fucking pathetic. Shut up and adjust your sad mental state you fuck up.
>>
Tall guys shouldn't fall for the size difference meme
And white guys shouldn't fall for the "no such thing as race" meme either
I've seen too many tall white guys marry some short brown girl and the child gets ultra cucked out of the desirable genes

It's not that one is some objective superiority, it's that they clash and cause problems for the offspring

t. mixed race child
>>
>>35894266
How is analyzing my father's mistake in marrying an emotional wreck juvenile? I'm being emotional because you bois are the only people I can spill this to.
>>
>>35894278
Wow it's like I'm browsing a different board. Fuck you, people like you are the reason /r9k/ is going down the drain.
>>
>>35893955
Nick Drake is pretty G
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484832442538.jpg (4KB, 290x310px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484832442538.jpg
4KB, 290x310px
>>35893955
>dad is 5'10
>pretty smart
>mom is 5'8
>pretty smart
>im 6'4 and leaning onto 6'5
>pretty smart myself
>have no will to do anything in life
>success.jpg
>>
>>35893955
>mother is photogenic fat spic
>father is an abomination pacific islander
>nigger dr delivered me early and deformed my head/face
>my birth certificate says black but I'm the whitest kid you know
>my brother had a white decent shape father with hazel eyes and Roman nose
>was delivered by white dr and held by thr mayor

Dw OP i know how the fuck you feel.
>>
5'8" is tall for a woman you massive tard
>>
>>35893955
5'8" is actually above average for women. that's not why you're shorter than your father.
>>
>>35893981
So much this.
OP sounds like an immature sperg incapable of independent thought. He pretends hes better than his siblings but I guarantee they are happier and more successful than he is.
>>
>>35895049
Recessive gene yu kno bou dah?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.