[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >trying to get my life together before it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Sam.png (79KB, 233x326px) Image search: [Google]
Sam.png
79KB, 233x326px
>Be me
>trying to get my life together before it's too late
>Have anxieties, depression, and abnormal obsessions about it so badly that I project it on to others
>Get facebook friend request from girl I orbited in middle/high school
>Old anxieties come back and mixes with the current ones
>"Hey anon!"
>"Hi."
>"Weren't you that weird kid that stalked me all the time?"
>"..."
>"Even now you're still a weirdo :D"
>[anxieties have broken the limits]
>"IF YOU HATING ME AND NOT WANTING TO BE AROUND ME IS GETTING YOU NOWHERE IN LIFE THEN FUCK OFF! I WOULD GET IT IF HATING ME WAS GETTING YOU A PROMOTION AND YOUR JOB OR SOMETHING ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE WAS HAPPENING BECAUSE OF YOU HATING ME. BUT IF YOU HATING ME ALL OF THE TIME IS GETTING YOUR LIFE NOWHERE THEN FUCK OFF YOU STUPID CUNT! STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR OWN! NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!"
>"I was just kidding around anon :((( I friend requested you and messaged you to wonder how you were doing. I noticed you always looked sad every time I saw you. I was hoping that you were doing okay."
>
>>
This made me sad I'm sorry anon

Don't mind that stupid bully roastie
>>
She was negging you, and you went full autismo.

You missed a 100% guaranteed fuck.
>>
I'm sorry anon but, as much as I think the roastie meme is heavily overplayed, she was being a bitch and should apologise. If she apologises you should probably apologise for going off on her too, but only if she apologises first. That was a pretty bitchy move from her though.
>>
>>35893463
you should apologize. it was an overreaction and you'll feel better if your last interaction with this person isn't an unfriendly one. she says she noticed you looked sad so she'll probably believe you and understand if you told her you have anxiety and depression. you don't even have to tell her much about your disorders, just tell her you're going through a rough time or something. she must have been genuinely concerned if she took the time to look you up so she'll understand. if she doesn't, then it doesn't matter because that would mean she's not a very nice person anyways. but since she was so concerned about you i doubt that's the case.
>>
>>35893463
I'm not okay I'm not o fucking Kay and your bullying doesn't help. Leave me alone
>>
>>35893527
>100% guaranteed fuck.
^this
>>
>girl on facebook calls you anon
doubt.jpg
>>
>>35896173
You do realise that "anon" is used as a alternative to OPs name?
>>
>>35893463
Every time I see Hyde I immediately hide the thread.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>35896393
really? hmmm
>>
>>35896429
>says he hides the thread
>posts in it anyway
Did you mean to say you... Hyde the thread?
>>
>>35897409
i shiggy diggy my niggy *drops head between my legs and takes a whiff* HFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.