[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most awkward thing that'e ever happened

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1441238489539.jpg (74KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1441238489539.jpg
74KB, 500x461px
What's the most awkward thing that'e ever happened to you robots? For me its probably this

>back in high school
>business class
>teacher wants to split the class into groups
>there's an odd number of people so she comes up with some weird idea
>"ok, so some people stand up and sit at the back and that will be a group"
>for some reason i stand up and sit at the back desks
>silence
>no one else stands up
>several more seconds of complete and utter silence
>teacher says "Ok, I guess that's not working, come back to your seat and we'll do it another way"
>i have to walk back to my desk and sit down and everyone is still totally quiet
>>
Walking in on my dad wearing a dress and kink gear then looking through his phone to find out he was a very popular craigslist sissy
>>
>>35893414
getting raped with a vodka bottle
>>
>>35893414
That's not so bad. You're probably only mentioning this because you're still in high school and this happened recently.
>>
>"happy birthday anon!"
>you too!

why does this happen
>>
>>35893414
that's pretty bad, but not terrible

if you think about it like it's more awkward for that teacher to have had that shitty idea and see it fail than it was you going along with it.
Since you said everyone was silent you are fine. if people were laughing that would be one thing. Just a weird moment and you shouldn't be hung up on it enough to post it here
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.