[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to girl >she's creepily obsessed with kpop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: file.jpg (383KB, 2048x1025px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
383KB, 2048x1025px
>talking to girl
>she's creepily obsessed with kpop
>have no idea what this shit is

Should I be worried?
>>
>>35893246
she probably posts on tumblr all day. possibly camwhores on it too
>>
>>35893246
If you lived through the era when boy bands ruled top 40, then this is no different.
>>
>>35893246
every girl on the internet is obsessed with kpop
>>
kpop fans are the most annoying and cancerous bitches i've ever seen desu
>>
>>35893246
Mickey looks shocked to see his name on the other guy's shirt
You should ask the girl what she thinks about that
I think that that is very interesting
I think she would be interested in that too
She might like you if you did
>>
>>35893258
>>35893291
So she's normal? Should I start listening to this shit?
>>
>>35893246
if she likes these fags steer away
>>
north or south?
if she listens to Moranbong band or Pochonbo electronic ensemble she is wife material, but if she listens to trash from south korea run
>>
K-pop is the only reason why a white girl would be interested in me. Too bad I fucking hate k-pop.
>>
WHICH IS WORSE

Shitty pop punk/emo bands

OR

Kpop bullshit
>>
>>35894340
punk/emo bands
>>
>>35894240
Exo and something called Shinee
>>
>>35893246
kpop is pop and therefore all shallow mainstream shit, but BTS is on another level of shallow and mainstream. It's like saying you're into alt rock and your favorite band is U2.
>>
File: 1487041476513.jpg (312KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1487041476513.jpg
312KB, 1000x1500px
>>35894340
had a Asian gf in high school, she got me into alot of cool shit. She was pretty chill and wanted to watch anime and eat noodles. and of course she liked kpop but not to where it was creepy.

My last gf was a weird ass emo girl that was obsessed with emo bands and offered nothing but drama and baggage.

>i wish pic was related
Then the
>>
>>35894492
>two gfs

yawn. get out normie
>>
>>35894507
kek i wish dude
>>
>>35893246
Let me school you

YouTube girls generation to start
>>
>>35893246
kpop = sexually frustrated and also naive
>>
>>35893246
Used to be with a girl into it, get the fuck out. I find most girls who like it to have a lot of drama and self-frustration.
>>
>>35893246
ANY GIRL ACTUALLY OBSESSED WITH ANY MUSIC GROUP OR YOUTUBER HAS ISSUES MY MAN
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.