[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn, this is one of the saddest things I've read http

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1490686313066.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1490686313066.png
35KB, 632x852px
Damn, this is one of the saddest things I've read

http://www.rooshv.com/rich-guys-who-still-dont-get-laid

>In college Steve got more play than me, hooking up with the occasional girl from class (since I was getting zero play that wasn't particularly difficult). He had a pretty cocky personality around other guys and even though he became much gentler around women, it was enough to get some attraction going.

>After college he went to medical school and I went to work in the private sector. He got a girlfriend not long after that. While I'd peg his looks at about a 7, she was only a 4-a definite downgrade. My friend and I would talk about why he was going out with her. "Maybe she has a really great personality," I'd say, followed by obnoxious snorting laughter. We didn't understand why he was selling himself short, but agreed he'd probably step up after he was officially a doctor and making the big bucks.

>Well, they're about to get married. I highly doubt a prenup will be signed.

All he cares about is sex
>>
>>35892535
>Dr Chad marries a girl he really loves.
>This is sad.

Fuckoff Roosh.
>>
>>35892568
Roosh is the sad one I mean
This man loves this woman for her not how she looks but he can't see that at all
I don't know if he's doing it on purpose or he really just see's women as nothing but sex objects
>>
>>35892635
Ok sorry. I reflexedly pinned you as another r9k misogynist.
>>
>>35892751
oh no I hate women and am aware the hypergamous cunt is with him for nothing but his status and wealth

I was just surprised Roosh couldn't see why a man would be with a woman regardless of her looks
>>
>>35892751
>r9k misogynist
I hate roosh and puas and I still hate modern women.

You don't have to be a cuck to notice how stupid roosh is.
>>
Settling down with an unattractive woman is actually redpilled. Make sure she can cook, clean and make you feel like a king. Nothing is stopping you from getting pussy on the side either. Maybe she will even add income into your relationship. Its a good deal all around. Nothing wrong with marriage as long as you're the one in control and have all the marbles.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.