[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate god and religion so much I'm about to walk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3325.jpg (80KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3325.jpg
80KB, 709x765px
I fucking hate god and religion so much I'm about to walk around my town and throw rocks through every church I see

Any advice? I just want people who worship god to realize they're retarded.

Got 3 churches in my destination and I'm gonna throw rocks through all their windows.
>>
>>35892158
>God is so retarded, being an atheist is 100% certain.
>Atheists are so dumb, god is so certain
Anon left one religion and picked up another.
>>
>>35892158
>oh look an edgy teen atheist threw destroyed other peoples property
>I get it now, there is no god, how could I have been so blind and retarded all my life
yes this is exactly how it will go down OP, great plan you have there.
>>
File: 1483269589884.png (75KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1483269589884.png
75KB, 198x198px
>>35892158
>I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME I'LL HIT YOU WITH A ROCK

hmmm.... i thought i remembered atheists always crying about how other were "pushing their religion down people's throats".... really makes you think
>>
File: 1490837605629s.jpg (2KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
1490837605629s.jpg
2KB, 118x125px
>>35892158
>be OP
>get to first church
"In the name of dawkins, i'm gonna teach these normies a lesson!"
>throw rock, bounces off window
>shout at churchies and at god (who doesn't exist)
>repeat x3
>go home, cry into dakimakura
You go, OP!
>>
File: Vaporium.png (500KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Vaporium.png
500KB, 600x450px
>>35892158
>literally theyhatedhimforspeakingthetruth.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 1600x1271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 1600x1271px
>>35892158
You must be 12 years old or autistic

>throwing rocks at anything because you're mad
>>
Yeah well all the rednecks are gonna feel stupid when every church they go to says fuck god on it and all their windows are smashed in
>>
Think of it this way OP:
There probability of our existence - the coming together of our planets, galaxies, and the creation of life - is literally 1 in infinity. There are infinitely more ways for our universe to be disordered than ordered, its something you learn early in chemistry when studying entropy.
With that thought in mind, it really seems like the only logical explanation to our existence is the form of some outer power, rather than relying on random chance as the explanation for the intricate complexity that we see everyday. Some people choose to see this outer power as a God. And while that may not necessarily be correct, the presence of a God personifies whatever has brought together our existence. Religion, then, is a logical follow-up to the consideration that a God (or some extra-worldly force) exists that has created us - as something that powerful and beautiful deserves utmost respect. And while you might not agree with any specific religious practices or ideals, the idea of religion is rooted in human nature because of the absurdity of our existence. In short, religion, for some, is the most reasonable explanation for the inconcievable existence of complex human life like our own.
>>
>>35892403
No they are going to wash off the graffiti and cover the window, then call someone to repair it, because they are adults that realize minor property damage isn't an argument.

This is an 18+ board, go do your homework
>>
>>35892158
But OP, how are you gonna get there without your helper?
>>
>>35892408
Why do humans not comprehend that nigh-impossible stuff happens? Like seriously, people still win the lottery, get stricken by thunder, etc.

This fine tuning argument is strong rhetoric because of humans just not having the brains to understand something improbable can happen.

I'm not against you, however. I myself, am a deist. It's just when people deny the history of the universe because they didn't comprehend ducking grand-scale statistics I fucking shit myself.
>>
>>5892731
yeah. Not trying to say 'impossible' per se. But when you consider the probability of our existence in comparison to the probability of winning the lottery, one pales in the existence to the other.
That being said, I don't deny anything about the history of our universe. I like to believe that the universe is alive in its own right, and this is often what people come to know as God. Maybe this concept is misconstrued throughout time (see: Christianity, just one of many examples), but ultimately I think the idea of a transcendant being or entity resolves itself in humans trying to personify the universe.
>>
>>35892158
dont ruin the stained glass ones at least. I think religious people are content with being retarded. Sometimes I wish I could dumb myself down enough to believe in a religion. I've gone to church before and it is quite comfy, but I'm just not retarded enough to buy into religion. I wonder what % of religious people actually believe in their god and everything else about their religion. Except most of them probably haven't even read their religions texts
>>
>>35892799
So, you believe in the Spinozan God then?

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I guess I should check on my comprehensions skills.
>>
>>35892158
If you're an atheist there's literally no reason to not kill yourself. When you die it's just nothingness, and it doesn't matter what you did in your life or how long you lived it when you're dead.
>>
>>35892866
>doesn't believe in god
>calls others retarded
baka
>>
File: 1487250528880.jpg (3KB, 120x117px) Image search: [Google]
1487250528880.jpg
3KB, 120x117px
>it's a /pol/ crossboarders episode
>>
>I don't understand something, I'm going to throw rocks at it
>>
So all of this is just random right?

Chaos and nothing randomly became this logical world that we all understand?

Come on my brothers, Jesus God Among Us Christ is still here we can't forget someone that is still here.
>>
>>35892976
>this
>pol
how fucking new are you. fuck just stop pretending fucking reddit child
>>
>>35892976
>everything I don't like is /pol/
>>
>>35892158
Low quality bait
I hate how religious this site has gotten
>>
>>35892158
Don't forget the mosques and synagogues
>>
>>35893101
No it's not. God specifically targeted me. I tried fucking up a church I tried kicking a door but everything is impossible. I'm gonna wait until it's not winter anymore so I don't leave tracks and destroy every single I church i see

Just wait christfags. You'll learn god doesn't care about you either. There's no god only Satan.
>>
>>35892158
>I'll pretend to be a caricature of the thing I hate so I can get everyone else to hate it

When did this meme start? It feels very jewish for some reason.
>>
>>35893235
That's a pretty fucked up thing to write Pham, you really shouldn't take blasphemy so carelessly.

Considering God is the only one standing between you and eternal damnation even while you're typing all that blasphemy is pretty amazing.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.