[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the fact that women are neither good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: obama.jpg (279KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
279KB, 660x440px
How do you deal with the fact that women are neither good nor evil, but amoral?
>>
why does it seem like women are either chaotic stupid or lawful evil?
>>
>>35892050
Women are basically the first automation AIs. They do things like cook and clean so we can do things like run corporations and invejt things. You can use them for good or evil.
>>
>>35892050
Same way you deal with any dangerous animal
>>
>>35892050
Speak for yourself, Obama. I have never met anybody with a moral compass as true as mine, especially not a man.
>>
I stay inside all day, play videogames and shitpost.
>>
>>35892050
Do you believe in good and evil, anon? If so, amorality is evil.
>>
File: IMG_0875.jpg (21KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0875.jpg
21KB, 200x235px
>>35892050
>still seeing people as simply good or bad rather than realizing everyone is complex with their own drive, experiences, and motivation that makes what they are and compels them to do the things they do
>>
File: 1485078377903.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1485078377903.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>35892860
>women
>having their own drive, experiences and motivation
>>
File: theodore_roosevelt.jpg (148KB, 800x976px) Image search: [Google]
theodore_roosevelt.jpg
148KB, 800x976px
>>35892860
>everyone is complex
The things plebs tell themselves to feel better.
>>
File: bathysphere-fishes.jpg?w=1000.jpg (132KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bathysphere-fishes.jpg?w=1000.jpg
132KB, 1000x1200px
Society is like the deep ocean. An unknowable darkness filled with unspeakable horrors. From time to time you might exit the safety of your bathysphere, but make no mistake, you will never be a creature of the sea. Tarry about and the pressure might crush your diving suit. That is, if you don't end up being devoured first.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.