[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get off of work >See two notes in my locker >One both

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1472645536338.gif (803KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472645536338.gif
803KB, 500x300px
>Get off of work
>See two notes in my locker
>One both notes saying they think I'm cute
>Figure it's this quiet chick I usually see out front after work
>two days pass
>Arrive at work
>Walk to put things into my locker
>Notice this pimpled face mulatto dude that I usually see out in front
>He says whatsup and I greet him back
>just relaxing out in front before work in silence
>Listening to music
>Notice he keeps glancing at me
>decide to ignore it
>After a while of him talking to his friend and his friend exits he approaches me
>Takes my headphones out of my ear to hear what he's got to say
>"H-Hey ummm i'm not trying to be rude but i think you mad cute tho"
>Think to myself "is this really happening?"
>U-Uh thanks!?
>Get visibly flustered
>He ask if I'm into that
>Tell him no and he rushes into the building just as embarrassed as I am.

Have any straight anons here had a gay guy? Approach them? I've been the object of homo lust my entire life, but this caught me way off guard.

TLDR; Gay co-worker calls me cute and ask me out, I reject him and now things are weird.
>>
No. Usually people don't even make small talk with me at work.
>>
Some fag thought I was his boyfriend when he came not me from behind. We had similar HD leather jackets. He tried pulling me off to go to where they were going. He apologized and complemented me. Nothing big, he was the normal looking gay as opposed to those flamboyant faggots.
>>
>>35891801
>I've been the object of homo lust my entire life
Care to explain?
>>
>>35891801
Haha I bet you were pretty miffed about the whole thing, like some metaphysical being was playing a joke on you.
>>
>>35891907
You should have asked to see his boipucci dude
>>
Your homo friend is straight autistic. Most gay guys have mastered interactions with straight men over the years. Unless they have a hard read on you, they wont make a move. Generally speaking.
>>
>>35891801
I've had a similar situation happen
>High school junior
>Close friend of mine come out of the closet to me, it really wasn't a surprise, he was a tart
>We're still good pals, hang out a lot
>He starts asking my gf (they were friends) weird questions
>"What's sex with Anon like?" "how big is he?" etc.
>One day he texts me this long as paragraph about how he's in love with me, how he knows I'm straight but that he wants me to "try" for him.
>Politely decline

we remained friends and we're still pretty chill, but it was awkward for a bit. Also, one time I basically seduced him into buying me chicken nuggets
>>
>>35891921
>first kiss stolen from me at 5 by my sister friend's little brother
>Childhood friend ask if I want to sex him up
>Another childhood friend ask the same thing
>Another childhood friend ask if I want to participate in gay activities with him and a neighborhood friend
>Another childhood friend constantly "plays around" and dry humps me
>Constantly messaged by gay dudes online

There is more but I'm sure you get the point.
>>
>>35892060
hahaha I've actually never had any of that happen to me ever maybe it's a sign dude
>>
>>35891994
That's the thing, he's not even my friend. Just a co-worker that I see from time to time.
>>
Once time I was waiting at a bus stop and the most obvious faggot was telling me that I am handsome and trying the gauge my views on homosexuals.

>Haha So what do you think of gay people?
>Haha Are you gay? Not that I have anything against them
>Haha Whats your name?
>Haha Where are you from?
>Haha Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?
>Haha We should hang out some time

Bus arrived and I left, never saw him again. The worst part was he denied being gay, like why dude, its fucking obvious.
>>
>>35892111
Either I'm that good looking or I have something that screams "gay" idk what it could be.
>>
>>35892202
both, my dude

>>35891801
this actually happened to me once
i was the pimple faced mulatto dude tho
quite literally
>>
File: 1472860488146.jpg (22KB, 740x784px) Image search: [Google]
1472860488146.jpg
22KB, 740x784px
>>35892345
does that mean you were the homo too?
>>
In high school some tall muscular blonde kid that was walking behind me says out loud "ooh damn boy" I turn around and when I realize he's talking to me I can't help but make a disgusted expression (similar to pic related) and after seeing my expression he just backs off and says "ok ok sorry"
>>
>>35892155
You should have beat the living shit out of him
>>
>>35893240
that's gay bashin', not cool breh.
>>
>>35893240
Kek i agree anon fags must die
>>
>>35892471
yes
my gaydar failed me as always, looks like i'm dying a khv
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.