[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you ever wish you had a girlfriend but then you remember all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1480931582401.jpg (377KB, 1536x1794px) Image search: [Google]
1480931582401.jpg
377KB, 1536x1794px
do you ever wish you had a girlfriend but then you remember all women are stupid uninteresting whores?
>>
Yes. I want to love and be loved. But then I think about how all women are whores ready to move onto the next best thing.

I also think that there are anomalies of women that don't fit the AWALT meme.

I'm also a virgin and expect the same out of the first girl I have sex with. No more than 3 sexual partners is the most ill settle for but I don't even wanna settle when I could get a virgin gf and explore each other's bodies together for the first time and discover each other. Fuck I'm lonely.
>>
File: IMG_4877.jpg (50KB, 558x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4877.jpg
50KB, 558x419px
>>35891717
You can get a boyfriend then
>>
>>35891717
yeah this happens like every few hours
>>
>>35891717
Obviously there are some girls out there that would be worthwhile, but finding them would be impossible for someone like me.
>>
>>35891717
did she deliberately have the picture taken like that, from that angle, with such a big chocolate? or did it turn out like that by chance.
>>
>>35891795
All those men were not good enough for the girl and you think you are going to be the one?
>>
>start texting with girl
>fall in love with her imeaditly
>she sends me nudes
>videos of her squirting
>break my no fap streak
>disgusted with her and myself.
>>
>do you ever wish she was girlfriend but then you remember how much her past and current actions disgust you

yes all the time
>>
>>35892178
also, what does it say on her right arm, JOE BOYPR?
>>
>>35891717
Yeah. I shift between wanting to feel actual love and have someone love me and the feeling that women are nothing but whores to be fucked and passed around. I've been feeling the latter more and more lately and I feel like I'm gonna lose my virginity to some random fat/ugly slut in the near future just to get that V off my back.
>>
Nah mostly just drinking the hormonal fluids of pregnant women, killing jews, then taking over their sex trafficking enterprises. Who needs a gf? Maybe a little gf. That will cost you extra shekels.

Jk, I really think about restoring pater familias.
>>
"Do you want to introduce a new problem in your life?" = "Do you want a girlfriend?"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.