[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else on antidepressants and can't do drugs because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: the_acid_kicks_in.gif (2MB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
the_acid_kicks_in.gif
2MB, 300x176px
Anyone else on antidepressants and can't do drugs because of the interactions between the 2? All I do is weed and I tried shrooms once (though the experience was dampened by my meds for sure since I took the same amount as the people I was with and they were about the same size as me)

I'm on prozac/fluoxetine and wellbutrin/buproprion and either one or both interact badly with everything I want to try. Fuck I just want something to take me away from reality besides weed and alcohol
>>
>>35891642

you are like those people who go to uni but don't bother studying or showing up
>>
>>35891775
Used to never go to class. I do now. Also I only study the night before for just about everything and have ~2.5 gpa. Only failed a couple classes. I'm so average it hurts
>>
there is nothing safer than weed and alcohol you moron. shrooms will be dampened because fluoxetine is an SSRI, it amps up the serotonin in your synapse. it will basically compete with the psilocybin in shrooms, also LSD. im on sertraline and it makes my highs pretty strong though lol. What is your major you fucking normie?
>>
>>35892586
How the fuck am I a normie? I do drugs and drink alone. Computer science, the biggest meme degree
>>
>>35892871
normie cuz you do drugs alone, prolly dont socialize much, but still dont care enough to get good grades in a not-hard major.
im currently in pharmacy school
>>
>>35892904
So now the term normie applies to socially retarded depressed pieces of shit with no reason to leave their apartment other than for school and groceries? Who knew
>>
>actually submitting yourself to a chemical lobotomy in an industry built entirely by Dr. Goldstein and friends
Enjoy your permanent brain damage and uncontrollable brain zaps down the line
>>
>>35893047
start going to the gym and you'll get the confidence to talk to people
>>
>>35893087
do you know how those drugs work? lmao filthy pleb detected
>>
>>35893117
keep hiding behind condescending humor as if your brain chemistry isn't being permanently altered by routine use of the chemical cocktail.
>>
>>35893087
>>35893117
I've been thinking about that alot lately. There isn't enough research about the longterm effects. I don't want to get tardive dyskiniesia later in life or any other permanent brain damage. I want to get off these 2 meds but the withdrawal is brutal. My brain is most likely fucked for life already. They never tell you this kind of shit when they push prescriptions on you
>>
>>35893493
How old are you? The human brain doesn't finish developing until 21-25, if you started these drugs young it will be even more difficult to get off, but if you take them all the way through the entire development of your brain you'll likely have problems for life. So quit early, you only have one brain, and it's the source of your entire perceived world.

>They never tell you this kind of shit when they push prescriptions on you
This was a huge red flag for me. Simple things like a daily habit can already produce lasting quantifiable physiological changes in the brain, imagine what these drugs can do if you take them daily, for years. Get em hooked young, the whole industry's a scam.
>>
>>35893690
23. I took zoloft from 14-21 before I switched to what I'm on now. I plan on graduating this semester so I don't want to start weaning off of it for fear of the withdrawal affecting my grades. I'll wait until my appointment with my doctor in may. I wish I realized all of this sooner but I only started to question it once I started getting depressed again and having some hardcore feelings of dissassociation which was the whole reason I switched off of zoloft
>>
>>35893818
>for fear of the withdrawal affecting my grades
I know that feel. But after that I was telling myself "after I get settled in at my job, I don't want to fuck anything up". It never got better after that, I'm not saying your decision isn't logical, but don't fall into the traps I did.

It's very hard, the sensations and mental anguish that follows makes you feel like you'd rather just deal with the pill instead of persevering for the next 50 years. Things only changed once I found a greater purpose, and seeing the drugs as a tool of another party used to exploit me. I saw every pill as more money for big pharma at the cost of my mind and what it can achieve. The ego is a powerful motivator, and it has a hard time accepting that its lot in life is to be the drug pumped cash cow of the super wealthy, to be used and thrown away while they fuck around on yachts and remark to themselves how retarded the rest of us plebs are. Good luck
>>
>>35894064
Thanks, anon. I really appreciate the advice

origami
>>
I stopped taking my antidepressants two weeks ago and I kinda want to kill myself, but weed is better and alcohol doesn't make me sick anymore
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.