[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"you are awesome. You are so funny and smart and attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: pepe.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
80KB, 500x421px
"you are awesome. You are so funny and smart and attractive and I have no doubt that you will hit off with some lucky lady when you get to college"

My crush just sent me this, and it pretty much confirms I am none of these things. I feel like worthless garbage now. Should I consider ending it, r9k?
>>
File: 1486263865056.jpg (126KB, 634x472px) Image search: [Google]
1486263865056.jpg
126KB, 634x472px
>>35891587
>tfw my ex left me for some douchebag she told me this
they never not lie
>>
Ah yes, the typical "you will make some girl so happy some day" meme. Pretty sure we've all heard this.
>>
>>35891630
always. best suicide methods?
>>
>>35891630
Never mind. Literally punching myself over and over now.
>>
>>35891655
Inert gas asphyxiation. Typically via helium, argon, or nitrogen
>>
File: crying-pepe.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
crying-pepe.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>35891731
might just go through with it one of these days. Living as forever alone 5'9 manlet with so many chads around, really should kill myself. I am worth nothing in this world. GOD FUCKING DAMN I HATE MYSELF
>>
>>35891786
I feel you. I've been planning it for a few weeks or so, but I can't find a 99.999% helium 8.9 cubic feet tank. A legislation was passed which required companies to make the concentration 80% helium and 20% oxygen which is ineffective for suicide.
>>
>>35891830
Why can't they just let us end it?
>>
File: 1484094113634.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484094113634.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>>35891630
>gf tells me she's trying to be the woman I want her to be
Because she went out the friday before, got drunk, smoked weed, and spoke to sex-crazed tranny degenerates and danced with a fucking guy
>"I love you anon but I'm just not ready for a relationship. You're the greatest person I know and you deserve better"
All while the whore was meeting up with chad. I even asked him if they were close and he told me how they were texting all day; she didn't even tell him she had a boyfriend.

Fuck that whore. I don't want to talk to her again, fucking slut. Fuck you, cunt
>>
>>35892282
>you deserve better
why do roasties always say this?
do they not realize how insincere it sounds?
>>
Don't get mad at yourselves guys, get even. Nothing feels better than proving some stupid girl wrong and making them wish they had you back. Nothing.
>>
>>35891786
Eh 5'9 ain't that bad don't kick yourself bud
>>
>>35891786
Anon I'm 5'4. Do not think for one second you a true manlet.
>>
>>35892757
How do I get even?

If I go out with some rando girl she wont care. She'll be happy Im off her back.

Making someone who doesnt like you jealus is impossible
>>
>>35891786
Nah, don't kill yourself idiot, that's a total waste. You have to make a statement before you die; either write a manifesto and blow up some building or do something else to raise awareness to the plight of non-Chad men
>>
>>35892852
Maybe you won't make her jealous, you don't have to, but at least you'll feel a little bit better about yourself, trust me. That girl isn't worth your time anymore, just remember that
>>
i would probably stab myself if someone sent this to me
>>
File: mr toad.jpg (12KB, 216x306px) Image search: [Google]
mr toad.jpg
12KB, 216x306px
>>35891587
yes end it... THAT BITCHES LIFE GO AND SET FIRE TO YOUR SCHOOL THEN HANG YOURSELF AFTER FUCKING HER CORPSE
>>
>>35892282
I KNOW CHAD MAN HES REALLY COOL LEAVE HIM ALONE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.