[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Attempt to OD >Wake up anyways Fuck this shit. Is it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr_n0hj8pHdfg1qchtw3o1_250.gif (252KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0hj8pHdfg1qchtw3o1_250.gif
252KB, 250x182px
>Attempt to OD
>Wake up anyways
Fuck this shit.

Is it possible to chug cleaning chemicals or does the body panic and stop you?

Don't tell me to get helium. I literally have no money anymore. I got a month before I'm evicted.
>>
>>35890763
Try and choke yourself with your own hands. Not only is it cheap, but it will mystify investigators.
>>
>>35890790
literally impossible my friend, but it would be fun desu.
>>
What did you take? Just curious.
>>
antifreezer is the best way to kill yourself with common chemicals that you can find hanging around
it takes around 24 hours. and you will suffer for 1 or 2 but as long as you dont go to the hospital you should die of kidney failure/ heart attack.
also if you actually have money to buy stuff you can try 2 other options. the helium way where you get a tank of helium and a the medical mask that they use for medicine, make sure its tight and that it wont fall off, put it on and start breathing you will eventually go unconscious after 40-50 seconds and die after 10-20 minutes. and the other one is by getting the prohibited drug called Nembutal. you drink around 15 grams of that stuff and you should be done for. its a sleeping drug so you die in your sleep, the problem is that it is hard to find and expensive if you try to buy it online. you need around 60 dollars to buy the subscription to the peaceful deathbook that has the information of trusted sellers that send that stuff to your home.
>>
just suck some dick for some fentanyl
>>
File: excuse me, sir.jpg (70KB, 498x600px) Image search: [Google]
excuse me, sir.jpg
70KB, 498x600px
Run warm bath
Take blood thinners
Drink alcohol
Slit wrists

Bingo-bango. You'll die within minutes. Thank me later
>>
>>35890763
Kill some nigs before you shake of this mortal coil.
You would actually do something positive for society.
>>
>>35890926
i forgot to add, if you go by the anti freezer method make sure its main component is Ethylene glycol, also if you buy a helium tank make sure they dont put oxygen in it. you can also replace the helium with argon or nitrogen.
this is the place where you find the peaceful pill handbook http://www.peacefulpillhandbook.com/ and here you find more resources for how to kill yourself properly http://lostallhope.com
>>
File: 1479331334566.jpg (37KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1479331334566.jpg
37KB, 251x242px
>>35890763
>Didn't kill any Jews before attempting suicide
You suck OP
At least do the world a service before you go out
>>
>>35890926
>>35891023
other methods that are for free and only need a bus ride and finding a high building.
>The most important factor in suicide by jumping is height. Stone2 states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal. 150 feet/46 metres, equates to roughly 10 to 15 stories in a building, depending on the height of one story. 250 feet is the height of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
the other one is by decapitation by train. just wait for a train and put your head on the rail you will be decapitated and die after 10-15 seconds, just make sure you dont electrocute yourself
>>
>>35891077
and if you re actually competent you can try the hanging method. the problem is if the rope snapsm becomes untied or any other retarded shit you will only give yourself brain damage so i recommend this as your last choice. http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension
>>
>>35891077
Heights seems so easy desu, too bad that there are no unsecured roofs anywhere near me.

What is it about anti-freeze that kills me?
Would I be fine for 22 hours and then die painfully n the last 2?
>>
>>35891485
Ethylene glycol is what kills you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethylene_glycol_poisoning
>Stage 1 (30 minutes to 12 hours) consists of neurological and gastrointestinal symptoms and looks similar to alcohol poisoning.[9] Poisoned individuals may appear to be intoxicated, dizzy, lacking coordination of muscle movements, drooling, depressed,[6] and have slurred speech, seizuring, abnormal eye movements, headaches, and confusion.[9] Irritation to the stomach may cause nausea and vomiting.[7] Also seen are excessive thirst and urination.[9] Over time, the body metabolizes ethylene glycol into other toxins.
Stage 2 (12 to 36 hours) where signs of "alcohol" poisoning appear to resolve, underlying severe internal damage is still occurring.[9] An elevated heart rate, hyperventilation or increased breathing effort, and dehydration may start to develop, along with high blood pressure and metabolic acidosis.[9] These symptoms are a result of accumulation of organic acids formed by the metabolism of ethylene glycol. Additionally low calcium concentrations in the blood, overactive muscle reflexes, muscle spasms, QT interval prolongation, and congestive heart failure may occur. If untreated, death most commonly occurs during this period.[7]
>>
>>35891485
k
i cant paste the third stage but its really early in the wikipedia page
>>
>>35890763
Gravity aint expensive brosefilies.
>>
File: 1434324278960.jpg (74KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
1434324278960.jpg
74KB, 300x339px
>>35891709
>30 minutes to 12 hours
>12 hours to 36 hours
>>
>>35891856
have you ever been drunk? that is the way you re going to fill for the first 12 hours.
>>
>>35891900
feel. this is the best method with not so expensive chemicals. you could try to use bleach or some other shit but that is 12 hours of pure pain.
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218KB, 600x579px
So many different ways of killing yourself and you chose the one with the highest survival rate. Are you sure you just don't want attention?
>>
>>35891924
I did it in my own apartment where I live alone dude.
>>
>>35892096
k my lad how much money can you get in the next week.? and in what country do you live.
>>
>>35890763
Have you tried gravity? Rope?
>>
>>35890763
When I was 16 I took 35 grams of Tylenol. All it did was put me in a psych ward for 1 week after a week long hospital stay.

You should go for suspension hanging. Swallowing bleach really isn't that feasable.
>>
>>35890763
dude just jump off something or hang yourself cleaning chemicals usually dosent work just leaves you in a whole world of pain
>>
Most cleaning chemicals are going to actually burn your organs from the inside out

Not a fun way to die
>>
Don't do it

It's intellectually silly, there is probably something in this world that you might love more than death, something you might be good at, something that might give you a purpose
>>
>>35891856
Poisoning yourself is not peaceful, Anon. You don't have access to anything cute like Game of Thrones which will kill you in 2 minutes. Every single way is going to be extremely painful and lengthy. Your body's really good at prolonging things, especially things ingested through your mouth.

The fastest, cheapest way is to just throw yourself off a building. You will not have a fun ride down, but it will be over in 30 seconds.

The second fastest, cheapest way is by hanging. Your body would fight it, so you better have a way to restrict yourself or make sure what you're attached to is structurally sound. Asphyxiation is painful, but ideally, you would pass out within 30 seconds due to blood loss to the brain. Afterwards, 5-7 minutes later you're dead if your primal reflexes didn't cut you loose.
>>
>>35890763
Chugging strong bases would be one of the most painful ways to die, something with a PH above 10 would start stripping the flesh from your throat before it even hits your stomach.
>>
>>35894070
This is why noble gases are such a great way to kill yourself. Your body can't detect O2 levels so it doesn't realize you're dying.
>>
>>35893983
Im black.
And I saw your brain change.
>>
File: image.jpg (290KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 1600x900px
>>35891109
I tried to hang myself when I was 14, woke up with a broken rope on the floor, tried again with better rope an hour later, fucking ceiling caved in woke up on the floor again with my dad busting in the door(he heard me fall)
This was 22 years ago, I've always wondered if I've had some low grade brain damage from this, my memory is ....weird
>>
>>35894531
you probably have some form of brain damage.
>>
>>35894531
If you were without air for a few minutes before the attempt failed, yes, you have a mild form of brain damage. You may have also damaged your spine with your attempts, but I wouldn't expect that to affect memory.
>>
Well op it seems to me like you're in for a fun ride. Life can't get worse at this point. So, it'll have to get better.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 395x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 395x542px
>>35894623
My iq was in the 99 9/10s percentile range tested by the school professional before this. I still feel smarter than most people, but not as smart as I was. Any way to take a brain scan test to know where this shit is affecting me? certain things in school felt off.
>>
>>35894623
Well when I say memory, I mean my use of language, and I'm also sort of face blind, but that's a sign of autism, and I can't remember proper names, like place names or people's names.
>>
>>35890763
Burn charcoal inside your apartment after sealing up any airflow in or out, you'll suffocate to death relatively painlessly provided all goes well. Breath in as much as possible and take precautions to avoid being discovered for at least several hours. The more tight the space the easier it is for the gas to saturate the room and therefore kill you so do it in a bathroom/closet if available. Taking precautions to avoid a fire spreading is also a good idea.
>>
I dont wanna kill myself but I always find these discussions of suicide methods so fascinating
>>
double down nigger

take your illicit drugs and find a backup for when you pass out
this can be a noose, a fire/car, a cold lake, remote train tracks or pretty much anything
>>
>>35890763
Take a bunch of iodine. Your thyroid is fucked up, and that's why you are so depressed. Don't give up. There ARE people who love and care about you.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>35894983
>Looks like some kind of liquor and cheeseburger party gone wrong
>>
why're you being a sade pathetic piece of shit about killing yourself? there's literally no excuse. Just go live in the woods and check how long you can survive. It's free and you'll realise how much an idiot you are for wanting to kill yourself before you actually die. And you'll have a worthwhile experience from doing it.

or just don't kill yourself because A) no one wants you to B) if someone does they're fucking cunts and giving them what they want is pathetic
>>
>>35894276
>I'm black
Not that Anon but I'm a halfie, white n black and I absolutely hate myself. My father left when I was 2 and thought that visiting for a total of 4-6 days a year would be fine. Those days were spread out in the year and he would be here and gone in a flash. I always felt like either an accessory or a burden to not only him but my Mother.

His constant leaving gave me some horrendous abandonment issues to the point I won't talk or call my family because I'm just scared they're going to leave.
My father also thought it would be okay to beat me when he didn't bring his wife, so I can only guess as to what her daily life is like. But he would hit me until I blacked out, the only time it stopped was when he left me on the floor and left me for my mother to find. The main thing I remember from that time is my own outstretched hand before it all went dark. He just never liked how I turned out but he chose to leave me and my mother, neither of us even after she found out he was beating me tried to stop him from seeing me, he just didn't care about me or just used me as a punching bag, I honestly don't know anymore.

But the good news is like you, OP I plan to end it all soon. I'm just waiting till June so I don't leave my roommates with the rent/bills.
>>
>>35890763
Dude it's not the end of the world. Go out tomorrow and find a job. Ask to talk to the manager and tell them your story. Tell them you will be on time every shift and will work your ass off for them. You don't have to give up quite yet
>>
>>35895386
To compile onto this, I became a notorious liar for even the smallest of things, and I don't really trust anyone anymore as well. I'm verbally abusive and looking for a constant escape from my daily life, and electronics aren't working for that escape anymore.
>>
>>35895313
Hey, throw some patties on there and you could possibly convince your family and friends it was an accident if you care about that sort of thing
>>
>>35895424
Dam.
White mom?

What a Cunningham.
>>
>>35894849
I don't know, sorry. This seems like something a Neurologist may be able to answer, but going through an MRI & testing just to confirm you have mild brain damage seems a little wasteful for everyone involved.
>>
>>35895483
Yeah, I can tell a bit more about myself but I have a hard time recalling a lot of things past a week.

Mom wanted me to just be happy so she would pull 12+ shifts at her factory job (she's still there working on 20+ years) and buy me toys and what-not but we lived in an apartment and the fucker upstairs wanted to use the stove while drunk, he lit the place up and we lost everything. I could see the fire from my grandmothers and I knew I lost it all. I couldn't save anything of mine and that completely ruined me because I lost my last comfort zone, or the only place my father hadn't hit me. My room.

Prior to the apartment fire my grandfather died and he had been the only man in my life to give a damn about me (some uncles aside but they lived far away) and my family of course in their greivances didn't notice me become more reclusive. After that, I've tried to find some sort of light but either my gfs cheat on me, leave me without fucking tellig me (thanks to fb I found out) or they're whores who almost give me mother fucking HIV. I fucking hate people, they hurt without any regard to others and I feel like I'm turning into them. I want to hurt people constantly, but I don't act on it. I want to die before I hurt an innocent person.
>>
>>35895601
My whol family is jus black
Blacker than blac.
Pop's side are kind of uncle ruckus tier church blacks who keep(pt) the reunions tiiiiiight.

Mom's side is uh. Hm.
They a lil fuckd up.
Kinda all ill in some way, scattered. Jail bird pinocole playing background set blacks.

Got tres brothers and a ded older sis I neer new.

Its like malcom in the middle. Mom is even lois neurotic as a black woman can get.

I feel like my origin story is too different to ever find a contemporary here.
>>
I dont think there are ANYONE in the senpai that dates outside black, rare hispanic. But dam.

No white spouses. Or maybe they were disowned.
Idk.

I jumped ship a year ago
>>
>>35895713
My family on my dad's side is completely strained. I've seen my Father's brother once in my life, that I can remember and it was at his father's funeral. I saw my cousins too, all younger than me and I don't know how they're doing. I always wanted to know them but my father and uncle do not talk to each other at all, I learned more about my uncle from my mother and grandmother than my father.

And my father's mother is currently suffering from alzheimer's and my father surprised me by taking her in, I think my uncle was helping for a short time but stopped.

My other grandmother has some horrible depression and if she's alone it'll hit her. If I'm around people, mine sets in. I also worry about my short-term memory loss because I'll forget names, faces and what not soon after meeting someone. I used to say it takes me meeting someone three separate times before I learned their name, which was moderately true for me. Now I can barely remember names and my depression is 24/7. I went out to see a theatre performance, the visuals, story and costumes were all good/great. I didn't smile, not for myself or my family. I knew my little 10yo cousin who loves me like nothing else would be there. Didn't smile, didn't hug her. She even questioned me on it and I just said it wasn't who I was anymore. First time she's seen me in months.
>>
>>35895885
I cant relate im repressing more and Moore everyday like eternal sunshine
>>
>>35895885
Oh, shit!! Are you the guy who posted about going out on a family thing because they already bought the ticket for you?
>>
>>35896279
Hi Anon, yeah. I've looked more into my area and I found a couple building to jump from but they're barely 3 stories tall.

I'm waiting till I get a car then I'm either going to use a hose/tube to pump the exhaust into the main part of the car, or I'm going to travel to the Golden Gate Bridge.

I considered going to Mexico like the one Anon suggested but that's if I don't find any affordable cars in a reasonable time.
>>
>>35896334
That was me :3 I was that one anon, hah. Drop contact info, please~ If you don't mind, that is
>>
>>35896535
I only mind because I'm actively alienating myself from my friends to lessen the impact my death has.

I don't want to be remembered or missed. I just want to fade into oblivion. But thank you.
>>
>>35896551
Oh, you don't need to worry about that. I'd just want to help you minimize the amount of suffering as much as I possibly could. So I was going to try to help you in a way more specific to your situation, in a way that wouldn't be possible here. Just... Trust me, it'd be helpful. But if you still don't want to, I totally understand. I still do wish you the best, and I'll see you on the other side.
>>
>>35896620
I don't actually use Steam, whoops. I hate to ask this of you, but would you mind creating a cock.li email and posting it here? It should take less than five minutes, really. Also, feel free to delete that message so no one spams you.
>>
>>35896646
[email protected]
That email is pretty funny. And I posted a snapchat, not a steam name.
>>
>>35890763
If I had nothing and no one, I'd go to the public library and check out a bunch of books on building, survival in the wild, and hunting. Watch YouTube videos on hutmaking and shit.

Just go live innawoods. Literally awesome life.

I mean, if you have nothing else and no prospects, why not?
>>
>>35896766
Ahhh, I see haha. I thought it stood for Steam Name. Anyway, I just sent you an email! Get back to me when you can, please. Thanks~
>>
>>35890763
dying of chemical poisoning got to be one of the most painful and lasting ways to go out
>>
File: power of a friend.jpg (15KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
power of a friend.jpg
15KB, 239x211px
>>35890763
Do NOT poison yourself, unless you have poison specifically designed for death. If you're serious, just find some train tracks and wait. Otherwise, always count on there being a tomorrow. Good luck bro, we're all rooting for you.
>>
>>35890763
Unless you're in some faggy noguns country, there is no reason why you can't just blow your brains out. If you can't just walk in a store and buy a gun and some ammo (or be that dick that kills himself with a rental on the range lol) then just drive your car at top speed in the middle of nowhere while listening to that song from Donnie darko, close your eyes, and let go of the steering wheel.
>>
>>35890763
don't kill yourself 4321
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.