[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having trouble sleeping tonight, wagecuck? Maybe you should ask

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1452292037596.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1452292037596.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Having trouble sleeping tonight, wagecuck? Maybe you should ask your doctor about a higher dose of your sleep aid.
>>
File: 1477122948547.jpg (93KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1477122948547.jpg
93KB, 409x409px
>>35890229
>**yawwwwwnnn**

Oh hi wagecuck, just getting up from my 6-9 nap. I like to get a good nap in so I can stay up until 6 playing games and reading philosophy. Have you ever tried playing guitar at 4am? Its really relaxing. Also its almost April, which means I will be getting another delicious delivery of wagecuck bucks to sustain my leisurely lifestyle. Might make some tendies later too!

Good luck!
>>
Oh, is that a little NEETYBOY I see?
I've just finished work at midday and am returning home to my mansion for a nice lunch cooked by my cute maid girls. Maybe I'll sit back and relax. Enjoy a nice cigar andsome premium single malt while browsing /r9k/. But don't despair NEET. Money cant buy happiness.

Oh, who am I kidding. Of course it can.
>>
one thing i don't understand, and maybe you can clarify, is that you spend a lot of time here bragging about being able to enrich your mind by studying anything you want. but when do you apply it?
>>
I just wanted to say I look forward to these posts every day.
>>
>>35891591
I think it's an end in itself.
>>
I try to not let these posts get to me
>but they do
>>
File: IMG_0891.jpg (100KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0891.jpg
100KB, 957x1300px
Those feels when you love the neet life but work as a wagie from home but bring home 1400 every 2 weeks.
>>
t b h the thought of being in my early/mid 20s and not having achieved anything, and not being on the path to achieving anything, gives me legitimate anxiety.

i unironically do not think i could handle being neet
>>
>>35890229
>tfw you are not STD ridden failure that has to live with his annoying 3D gf and is overworked to continue working at his job where he gets $9000 monthly
feels good to not be a Chad desu
>>
11pm yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwn goodmorning
>>
>>35891761
you dont have to archieve anything. nobody cares about that. you don't owe anyone anything.
>>
>>35892378

not to speak for all neurotypicals here, but most keep care about that just for themselves.

if you don't then .. more power to you I guess?

but again, i'd be such a wreck of anxeity and self loathing if I reached 24/25 without having done anything.

i'd probably kill myself

i guess i lack the constitution
>>
>>35892521
just live the hermit live. lose contact with your parents and try to get some kind of government benefits or live with friends. Or learn how to draw or to cook amazing things or write amazing music or make amazing woodworks. Just don't be employed to someone that wants you to sort shelves at retail. and do not care about optional things like having family or your looks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.