[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a guitar with or withought a cutaway? Also

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: acoustic-electric-and-cutaway.jpg (15KB, 448x326px) Image search: [Google]
acoustic-electric-and-cutaway.jpg
15KB, 448x326px
Should I get a guitar with or withought a cutaway?

Also show me your guitars.
>>
>>35890097
acoustic is the most beta cringy shit ever. why waste your time and money, get a cheap secondhand strat and you will be 1000x happier
>>
>>35890696
Classical guitar is where it's at nigga you don't know what you're talking about

Also OP if you're just getting the one, or just learning, I'd get a cutaway for that percentage more versatility
>>
>>35890696
This.
Unless you're limited to country and special snowflake indie songs, an electric is by far your best option
>>
>>35890696
acoustic is super relaxing. i love hearing someone whos skilled play a nice acoustic. girls eat that shit up too
>>
>>35891159
Unless your acoustic has electronics built in, of course
I didn't think of that for some reason
>>
>>35891159
>country and indie
>Implying no fucking traditional
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP9Ub4iU6Ak
>>
>>35891181
fuck that get full electric
>>
>>35890097
dont get a cutaway. if you get good enough to play fingerstyle with percussion, you tend to use that little bit thats cut away quite a bit.
>>
>>35890097
Gimme the succ later baby

http://www.proaudioland.com/fender-cd-100ce-acoustic-electric-guitar.html
>>
tfw to smart to use the devil's technology
>>
>>35890097
You don't buy a guitar, you just use whichever one you found.
>>
>>35891159

Traditional
Blues
Hill folk
Western swing
Various sub rock genres
Mainstream rock
Fucking everything it's an acoustic guitar.

Start with an acoustic always for form building and finger strengthening. Getting good right hand articulation by learning fingerprinting will drop you above most faggots like this in about four months.
>>
Does anyone here even play guitar?
>>
>>35891273
>fingerstyle with percussion

that style of playing is cheesy as balls and no one takes it seriously, it's like the basic bitch of the guitar world
>>
>>35890097
with a cutaway. But just get an electric.
>>
>>35891273
If you were good at fingerstyle you wouldn't be playing with percussion
>>
File: not amused.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
not amused.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>35890696
u sound like u only play songs with basic chords and dont know what a scale is or how to play one
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.