[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you need at LEAST a year's worth of experience before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dddd.png (12KB, 437x388px) Image search: [Google]
dddd.png
12KB, 437x388px
>tfw you need at LEAST a year's worth of experience before you can even be a plumber's helper, which is lower than an being an apprentice

I'm ready to give up
>>
>I think job listing requirements are strict and unwavering
So you've never held a job then?
Apply anyways and explain how you are familiar enough with plumbing to have equivalent to "1 year experience" you fat fucking idiot
>>
>20 years experience using sinks and toilets

there ya' go
if ya wanna get fancy, throw in the bioshock minigame
>>
>>35890100
so to be a normie wagie you need to divest yourself even of morals and lie and cheat to get ahead? no thanks
>>
>>35890146
No, you just need to be socially capable enough to understand that charisma and haggling are a vital part of almost every human interaction, especially ones involving work.

They just put that clause in the ad so that they can cite it when they don't let hopeless autistic losers have the job.
>>
>>35890100
there are hundreds of applicants for these jobs I'm sure at least 10% of them actually meet the criteria and the other 90% who try to bullshit their way in are told to fuck off, so in that sense yes the requirements are strict because otherwise you have no fucking chance in hell
>>
>>35890199
>I'm sure at least 10% of them actually meet the criteria and the other 90% who try to bullshit their way in are told to fuck off

You have very little experience with hiring/being hired for jobs, don't you?

The ones who can bullshit the best are the ones getting the jobs, not necessarily the ones with the actual experience.

Coming from knowing many tradesman, I can guarantee they would much rather have a confident, socially competent "helper" who can learn on the job and follow instructions than an awkward shut in with lots of experience but who is awful to be around.
>>
>apply for programming job
>5 years of visual studio 2015 required
JUST
>>
>>35890275
Just say the same thing I do when applying for jobs:
>I have 20 years of video game experience
>>
>>35890266
>they would much rather have a confident, socially competent "helper" who can learn on the job and follow instructions than an awkward shut in with lots of experience but who is awful to be around
why not just hire the best person for the job? Why would you hire a recklessly confident person who's more likely to get someone injured than the guy who isn't so good at telling jokes but can do his job right?
>>
>>35890585
Because they can or think they can afford it. Welcome to the feelz economy, where if you're not my friend you can fuck off.
>>
>>35890585
>why not just hire the best person for the job?

They do.

>Why would you hire a recklessly confident person

Why did you add in the word "recklessly"? It's almost like you're trying to make up reasons to dislike people with good social skills
>>
>>35890585
>why not just hire the best person for the job?

Because people actually have to go to their job and stay there for hours at a time and most would rather surround themselves with people who aren't a chore to be around
>>
>>35890617
to be hired for a job you have no experience for because you have some charisma and snake-charming ability is not confidence to me, that's just straight up bullshit/lying, so you have to be somewhat reckless to pull that off. True confidence comes from the guy who knows exactly what he's doing, not because he can trick people into believing that he knows what he's doing, but because he doesn't need or depend on that bullshit ability which is completely separate from the job itself. Why is hiring the best person = hiring the guy who confidently believes 2 + 2 = 5 versus a guy who quietly gives you the correct answer?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.