[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a robot through and through and have spent most of my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1490470725813.jpg (103KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1490470725813.jpg
103KB, 750x747px
I'm a robot through and through and have spent most of my life alone and homebound(6th grade dropout). Now I'm in college and to my surprise people think I'm attractive.

How do I use this to find love? I'm pretty socially awkward and have been struggling to converse with people. I don't seem to say the right things for most people to engage in a long conversation with me.
>>
>>35889197
Tldr Allegedly attractive robot, wanna find love. How do
>>
>>35889197
>attractive
>robot
Pick 1
>>
>>35889197
Help me robos
>>
>>35889197
>that image
what a glorious day
>>
>>35889197
How the fuck do you drop out in 6th grade, don't you have to be 16?

t. dropped out freshman year
>>
So your tall now? you dont really need to do anything really.

if you have a good face but manlet you are not attractive.
>>
>>35890930
My parents pulled me out after I graduated 6th grade and kept it a secret so technically I'm a just middle school drop out who never got farther than 6th grade.

>>35891027
Yes but I don't know how to do anything with it.
>>
>>35891142
just a*

Original typos
>>
Gonna bump once then let go
>>
>>35889197
>people think I'm attractive.
This is vague and unconvincing. Not worth my time
>>
>>35892246
Other dudes have told me I should have no problem with chicka based on how I look and two PUA guys thought I was one of them until I started revealing things about myself. My family members all regard me as attractive. Girls have asked me how I don't have a gf or smiled or blushed while looking at me/talking and older ladies have outright complimented me or called me handsome. All of this is a huge shock to me every time as I grew up thinking I was fuck ugly and my self esteem came from prowess at vidya.

Now that I'm in the people sphere I think I'm not a bad looking person after all. Only I don't really know how to take advantage of that. I want to try dating but I'm clueless in regards to that and don't know how to be interesting enough to date.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.