[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck how does anyone of your brains produce dopamine without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3298.jpg (28KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3298.jpg
28KB, 229x220px
Holy fuck how does anyone of your brains produce dopamine without friends, fast paced social interaction, adventure, and doing tons of shit?

No wonder you guys are all scitzo with no friends and have foot fetishes
>>
>friends, fast paced social interaction, adventure, and doing tons of shit?
What do you think we are doing on this board?
>>
>>35887783
It's the never ending cycle, I think once you've experienced it a few times it's incredibly hard to fall back into it.

When you are in the NEET/Hikki/shutin phase you produce so little dopamine/seratonin that you literally can't conceive of anything that would generate pleasure, everythings a swirling grey mass.

I know rationally that if I were to exercise, make attempts at socializing, eat healthily etc. then I would feel better but feeling better is so inconceivable at the moment, it might as well be high fantasy.
>>
>>35887887
>incredibly hard to fall back into it
*incredibly easy to fall back into it
>>
>>35887783
It's because we found other, more lazy ways to produce dopamine than those things. I like having friends and doing shit, but in college making new friends takes a lot of effort, and I'm just too lazy for it, and can get the minimal amount of dopamine to continue on the computer.
The longer I'm like this the closer I slide toward total apathy, where I feel less and less of both good and bad emotions. Closer and closer to becoming a true robot in the metaphorical sense, where I feel close to nothing at all. This life isn't suffering, but instead is just existing. It's simply existing, and waiting for things to maybe get better.
>>
>>35887783
Saved te threwsd
>>
>>35887783
>can't comprehend life without these things
wew
>>
>>35887783
I read, and use my treadmill 20 minutes a day. Its not much but I figure a little exercise before my wagecuck job is at least healthy. In other words I focus on my mind and body. You don't need friends for that
>>
>>35887783
Not everyone is a huge extrovert. I'm plenty happy with vidya, working out, and having maybe 1 or 2 close friends.
>>
File: 1488732465815.png (132KB, 1200x891px) Image search: [Google]
1488732465815.png
132KB, 1200x891px
>>35887783
>how does anyone of your brains produce dopamine
I wash myself with a rag on a stick
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.