[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you learn that all women are trash? https://www.i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: adsfgdfgdf.png (697KB, 988x695px) Image search: [Google]
adsfgdfgdf.png
697KB, 988x695px
When did you learn that all women are trash?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/
>>
>>35887754

DELET

oregano comment 2k17
>>
One woman does something trashy so all women are trash? That must mean all men are useless like you.
>>
>>35887798
Why do you roasties get off with having your own kids humiliated by men who fuck you? And why do you want to fuck those men?
>>
When I saw a whit woman conversing with a black man I realized everything I was ever thought was a lie

then I saw one having sex with one and realized that women are truly awful beings

then I saw it a billion more times and realized all women deserve to die even if they say they are different
>>
I don't understand what's going on in this video.

Pls explain
>>
>>35887816
Why do you automatically assume I'm a roastie? You're about as bright as your average worldstar commenter.
>>
File: unknown.png (394KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
394KB, 600x423px
>>35887798
t. roastie

fuck off this board toastie roastie you're scum of the earth
>>
>>35887754
Why does everyone keep bitching about this? Vonmar is still on probation or just got off. Why does nobody report him to his probation officer for having firearms?
>>
Any money dude works at fucking best buy but carrys guns to look thug. All niggers wanna look tough but only a small percentage actaully are.
>>
>>35887857
Nah I'm a man. A NEET. Also not a virgin. I'm everything you wish you were.
>>
>>35887831
They're making fun of the kid over the fact they fucked his Mom
>>
>>35887877
so you're a nigger on welfare?
>>
>>35887862
Someone should post this on /pol/
They will love to do this
>>
Misoganon, admit it. You're just sad you'll never know how it feels to have a tight virgin cunt wrapped around your tool. Haha. Hahaha. You'll never have a life as good as mine.

>>35887927
I'm white bro. If you're going to bitch about people on welfare you can get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>35887939

This shit was being spammed on /pol. for the past 2 days
>>
>>35887960
I think it's hilarious that they religiously visit worldstar. Says a lot about them.
>>
>>35887877
Of course you are bro I believe you hahaha xDDDD

Jesus you really feel the need to defend whores don't you, you're beneath me.
>>
>>35887958
>If you're going to bitch about people on welfare you can get the fuck off my board.
You are dogshit and if you're n welfare that means you need to be knifed in the neck. You are the male equivalent of a welfare queen
>>
File: IMG_3270.jpg (22KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3270.jpg
22KB, 236x314px
>>35887958
>Non-virgin has the audacity to tell other people to gtfo
Kys
>>
>>35887754
White woman genocide when?
>>
>>35887939
But then I have to go to /pol/, explain who this guy is, explain why I know he's on probation and tell someone to report him. And I don't even dislike the guy. I just dislike how everyone is complaining but doing nothing about it.
>>
>>35887798
"all men are pigs" has been the narrative since forever. that's what stupid roasties never realize when they bitch about slut shaming, men have been told we're trash for so long it doesn't even faze us.
>>
>>35887979
What?

orignalcommentadopls
>>
>>35887984
I'm not him but I've fucked virgins too. I agree that you should gtfo this board.
>>
>>35887981
Back to /pol/ with you NEUROTYPICAL NORMIE TRASH. You aren't welcome here. You never were and you never will be.

>>35887984
This isn't wizardchan, Matthew.

>>35888004
Maybe if they read Jezebel. If you take that gender war seriously you risk being just as socially alienated as any obnoxious radfem harpie.
>>
>>35888063
I will kill you you piece of normie shit. Don't worry about how or when. I will slit your cocksucking nromie throat when the time comes.
>>
>>35887820

this. I went outside for the first time in a few months and I saw a white woman talking with a black man. women are fucking shit. they should literally all suffer and die. how dare white women betray their own men like this. white men have the highest suicide rate out of all men and then they have the nerve to fuck black and brown cocks while lonely white men kill themselves by the thousands? do they have no fucking sympathy?

white women would literally rather go suck black or mexican cock than save a white man dying on the street.
>>
>>35888136
Hahaha. I'm not a normie though. Haha you can fantasize about it all you want. You'll never find me though. I'm a shut in, a NEET. My existence will forever taunt you.
>>
>>35888063

I'll help >>35888136 do it desu. I'll hold you down while he sticks you like a fucking pig and you squeal for your mother like the little bitch you always have been and always will be.

Squeal, pigboy, squeal. Squeal and die.
>>
>>35888169
That's good anon, let the anal pain flow through you. It's therapeutic. Clench your anus and release that tension.
>>
>>35887921

But the mother seems to be some kind of crack whore.

Surely the child already is aware of this?
>>
>>35888169
You have no idea how much it means to see another real robot on this board. Keep fighting the good fight fellow robro. People like us need to live to punish normies for being the way they are.
>>
>>35888225
You'll just kill a couple and injure a few more. Just like a useless sand nigger. Except you'll get less media coverage. Haha nobody cares about your feelings. Even when you finally crack and take down others you'll still be a failure. Failure in life, failure in death.
>>
File: 1450200800947 (1).png (1MB, 1032x1340px) Image search: [Google]
1450200800947 (1).png
1MB, 1032x1340px
>>35887754
the consolation is she'll probably end up like this other cunt
>>
This kid is going to grow up to become a nigger slayer
>>
File: 1490696370350.jpg (119KB, 1123x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1490696370350.jpg
119KB, 1123x1011px
All these mad white boys LOL
>>
>>35887754
This is a fake promotion for a rapper
>>
>>35887857
why do you spout memes in the face of a slightly logical argument. these dumb bitches are already on tilt but because of your retardation, you cant take advantage of it and put them on full blast. really, i almost hate you as much as i hate trashy , flimsy, absolutely goddamn useless women who expect to be nurtured and treated like they are worth something. Well, they are like 5% of good women who know the value of hard work but i guarantee there aren't any on this board.
>>
>>35887798
Roastie is one salty bitch
>>
File: ruga.jpg (79KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
ruga.jpg
79KB, 540x720px
>>35888273
>Ruggarell

thats a name i haven't seen in a while
>>
>>35888311
I'm not a roastie though. I have a penis. When's the last time you got your dick wet? Never?
>>
>>35888273
Don't you have Chinese dick to be sucking?
>>
>>35888222
Possibly, she by no means seem a like a good person

He's the real victim in all this
>>
>>35888256
>somebody edited this girls photos because they were triggered by here BBC riding

I jacked off to her vid several times and that shit is shopped

https://xhamster.com/movies/2535614/amateur_redhead_teen_interracial.html

Her tits are on point and natural
>>
>>35888348
were. she's dead now. the nigger killed her
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.