[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're afraid of love, aren't you? When you say "No

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: grab my hand rem.png (1MB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
grab my hand rem.png
1MB, 800x1131px
You're afraid of love, aren't you? When you say "No one could love me", "I'm no good", "I don't deserve it", you're putting a wall around yourself to keep everyone out.

Are you protecting the world from yourself or are you protecting yourself from the world? If the former, how kind but misguided; you'll do much more good by embracing love. If the latter, how foolish! People may betray, but love never betrays anyone

Don't betray others and don't betray yourself. Give love a chance.
>>
What if the answer is both? I put a wall around me so that I don't end up betraying the world. But I also don't want the world to betray me. Because if the world doesn't betray me, I know for certainty that I would betray the world.
>>
fuck off nerd I just want to fuck black people to death
>>
>>35887555
People should thank me for not subjecting them to my presence desu
>>
>>35887555
Post more rem faggit
>>
>>35887555
I'm not afraid of love, I'm afraid of trying to go after a girl her not loving me. I'm too afraid of rejection to even try to get love.
>>
So I now have one forum post telling me to go outside and me accept love and dozens of people telling me they don't want to be in my presence.

Hmmmmmmmmm.
>>
>>35887555
>but love never betrays anyone
can you explain
>>
File: 1c8.jpg (9KB, 222x395px) Image search: [Google]
1c8.jpg
9KB, 222x395px
>>35887555
Love is a meme, relationship is a pointless pain in the ass with questionable "positive" sides, where all paths lead to misery. So, why bother?
>>
File: 1469723296195.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1469723296195.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>35887555
this is one of the sweetest things i've read anon

thank you, i've had a sad day
>>
>>35887644
Here you gooo
>>35887933
We're going to make it.
>>
>>35887555
I'm not so much afraid of love as I am skeptical of it. I really cannot imagine anybody outside of my family ever loving me.

Nice trips btw.
>>
it is a terrifying concept to me. i dont want to get taken advantage of and dumped on the side of the road after one night.
>>
She will never reciprocate

I don't blame her

I want to change

I want to forget her
>>
>>35887555
the only way i'm going to get love is if im smart and dress kinda bummy. that's never happening, so i'm just going to marry a long haired japanese samurai.
>>
>>35887555
stop making these fucking threads

we're all here because we're ugly, mentally ill or socially crippled and nothing is going to change any of that, they aren't issues you can fix with willpower

FUCK OFF
>>
>>35887555
>You're afraid of love, aren't you? When you say "No one could love me", "I'm no good", "I don't deserve it", you're putting a wall around yourself to keep everyone out.

What you imply with your question is valid for most it's posed to. The majority of people are desirable in at least one's person's eyes. There are irrationally insecure men who find the prospect of a woman smiling at them such an impossibility that they spend their lives with their eyes cast to the ground and, having done so, never see that smile. There are lost souls who find it so unthinkable that they could ever join the living that they relegate themselves to the land of the dead long before they have ceased to breathe.

However, you shouldn't cheapen your message by making it universal. Hard truth though it may be, there are things that are unlovable. I wouldn't think to blaspheme humanity by referring to such abominations as men. The walls that imprison them haven't been built by a warped perception of reality but by the harsh recognition of it. Refuse to acknowledge that there are some too terrible to receive affection, and you will appear to be a liar to those who actually are worthy of it.

The Christian myth of the harrowing of Hell relates that Jesus descended into Perdition to rescue the souls damned there. Having languished in darkness for so very long, one came to lead them back to the light that, as children of God, was their birthright. Yet, Christ didn't offer that same charity to devils suffering in Gehenna. Unlike the men he rescued, the demons by their very nature deserved to burn.

The repulsive are condemned by Nature the moment they first draw breath just as Lucifer and his angels were damned even before God spoke them into being.

Take care not to make those who can be drawn up from the Abyss suspicious of the hand you're offering by extending that same hand to the monsters who, having been damned by Nature, not even God has the power to save.
>>
Nah senpai. We get scared of things for a reason, cause things that are scary are dangerous. If I'm afraid of love it's probably for a good reason. Doesn't help that my parents and most of my friends parents are divorced.
>>
It's not a fucking "wall" I'm creating, it's the natural response after trying a million times without a single positive result.
>>
>>35889655
I just said senpai without thinking and completely unironically. What the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
File: 1465858555655.jpg (473KB, 1999x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1465858555655.jpg
473KB, 1999x1369px
>>35887555
I purged love from my brain as a child and every romantic relationship I've had has been a terrible reminder that I am pretty much a monster.
>>
>>35888467
What happened in this?
>>
>>35887555
Them trips

But I honestly don't think I'm good enough for a relationship. I've analysed every angle that I could from the perspective of an outsider, and I can see the cracks forming even before the structure is there. I don't know what I want, but I think I'm done, and I'm not the only one,
>>
Naw.
Im a mad nigga.
Im not mean. Just mad.
Somepeople can't tell the difference.

Some people just dont like niggas.
Also I don't like sensitive soft ass shit.

Im a man without an element.
>>
>>35889586
How do you know whether you're salvageable or not?
>>
>>35887555
The only person in my life who has ever made me feel wanted or loved is my mother. I'm incapable of loving someone by this point: I'm too far gone. The concept of love is too foreign to me.
>>
I'm more scared of intimacy honestly. Letting myself be vulnerable hasn't had the best track record in the past.
>>
>>35887555
Lad, I'm too ugly to be loved
>>
>>35887555
Afraid? Not really, I just know that I'll never get a gf and I'll die a khv.
>>
>>35887555
I am actually no good, though. I don't know what kind of person could love me. I probably don't want to, either.

I'd have to improve somehow, but even then so much of my bs is hard coded and I am very tired of it.
>>
>>35887555
No, i don't need love to be happy and succesful, i need to find something productive to do in life and overcome my social awkwardness.
>>
>>35887555
It's safer for everyone if I keep them at arm's length from me. It is not perfect, but it is truly better this way.
>>
>>35887555
these threads are really seriously some of the worst on this board

I wish you would stop
>>
>>35889586
you're my favorite r9k poster by far, haven't seen you post in a while tho
>>
File: chrischan.png (285KB, 610x579px) Image search: [Google]
chrischan.png
285KB, 610x579px
>>35887555
>anon finds nobody loves him
>literally has nothing to embrace
>"dude stop putting walls and embrace love"
wtf m8?
>>
>>35887555
>You're afraid of love, aren't you?
not really

>you're putting a wall around yourself to keep everyone out.
i sometimes have come to think of it that way; regardless i have come to terms with the situation i'm in, it sorta sucks especially when we take into account my age...

>Are you protecting the world from yourself
not really, i'm just the average dude that work hards every day and studyin his free time (post on this board and on /pol/ for the lulz from time to time).

>are you protecting yourself from the world?
since i have had a regular life, with its ups and downs, i don't think i'm doing it, it's just that nowadays getting emotionally involved with a grill, and even more so if you seek to get married one day, is more dangerous than ever because of a wide variaty of bullshit. One might say that it's interesting to keep trying and end up all fucked up for all the issues and bullshit when you or your girls gets tired of the relationship or, in the worst case sceneario, decide to go all out and try to cuck you hard (last three ex-girlfriends tried to, just one succeded though), but as time passed by i grew sick and tired of it; recently elder brother got cheated on, and what was the reason for her to did? You aren't paying too much attention what i'm saying, i do need you here to hear me out and bla bla bla bla (my bro wasn't home because he was working his ass off to sustain his family like any mature responsible man would do, but oh no that is awful, you fucking selfish piece of shit HEAR ME OUT)...
I have simply given up, lad, can't take it anymore.

Also
post more rem pics, rem is life rem is love.
>>
>>35887555
I'm not afraid of love I just don't care for it or anything about it maybe I'll change my mind if the right girl comes along but since that's a myth I'll just be loveless
>>
>>35887555
I don't think you understand every kind of person. They say that everyone is different but some people are simply too different. The people that are too different may suffer from severe bouts of mental illness or aspergers.

When a man has mental health problems, chances are he's not going to succeed well with social relationships of any kind. That is, if he meets a woman is as equally fucked up in the head as he is.
>>
>>35889586
>The repulsive are condemned by Nature the moment they first draw breath just as Lucifer and his angels were damned even before God spoke them into being.
>when you're born only to be unimaginably tormented for eternity for rebelling and refusing to repent as you were born to do
shit sucks man
>>
>>35893248
What if a man has SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder); agoraphobia or Avoidant Personality disorder. What if he's a psychopath? Or maybe borderline?

Do you honestly think women or normies want to "deal with this" when they interact with that mentally ill person. Of course not. Nobody wants to hang around the crazies. They're the bottom feeders of society. So they go through life with social failure after social failure unable to settle down with women, have kids, make meaningful friendships, get a stable career and just have any relevance what so ever. They are invisible at this point. The only solution for them is suicide or to drop out of society all together and embrace a completely reclusive life of NEETdom. There is no bouncing back most of the time.
>>
File: headpet.gif (550KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
headpet.gif
550KB, 640x360px
This must feel nice.
>>
>>35887555
it's not that i'm afraid, i just don't wanna have to deal with this anymore
the only thing i've gotten from trying to find love is being miserable, there's no point
i have nothing to bring to the table, i'd just be a bargain and would only end up hurting that person
>>
Love nowadays seems fake.
People and their casual dating to try people on for size and experiment; it disgusts me. It's not genuine. She could have met someone before me and decided they were better, so how can that love be real?
But at the same time I think the "love at first sight" stuff is probably just infatuation.
I don't know what to think. Fuck my upbringing for romanticizing love, it's been a curse that I was too dumb as a kid to see through and too weak now as a young adult to overcome.
Truly a heartlifting post though. Do you think love can be genuine.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.