[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>setup completetly false tinder accounts > manipulate people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: CcggOSEXIAADR8f.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CcggOSEXIAADR8f.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>setup completetly false tinder accounts
> manipulate people and make them travel across town to meet me
>they then realise they wasted 1 hour chatting with me and 2 hours travelling

Both guys and succubi become aggressive when they begin to understand my plot. They are mad that they felt into one of my schemes. While im dying of laughter they are in some random ass place dying of cold knocking on the door of someone.

I also post fake craigslist ads like selling stuff for super cheap or giving away stuff and i use a fake number text service like pinger and make normies travel for hours for no reason. Today i made a normie rush out from work to a random house 2hours from him just so he could get a brand new ps4 for free.

Im currently speaking to a prostitute i found on backpage im gonna send her 3hours from where she lives im gonna promise her to pay 2 grand.
>>
>>35887279

Gods work anon, god be with you
>>
Is that a picture of pepe fapping to CP?
>>
>>35887279
Why do you do this?

Do you think you have some undiagnosed mental issues underlying your desire to get back at the "normies"? Why or why not?
>>
>>35888059
Not OP but I can see what he's trying to do.

Fostering distrust in society. No one is there to help you.

The only person that will always be there for you, who you can always count on, is you and yourself only.

I've been on the receiving end of these little wild goose chases (mostly AOL meetups in late 90s) so now I know better than to believe in things that are too good to be true. I'm more critical as a result. No MLM scams or craigslist housing scams for me.

>>35887279

>aol in the 90s
>darth crdz was pissing people off in chat rooms
>he hit on young girls
>steal profile pics from female AOL Teen chatter
>create throwaway account using credit card generating program to pass AOL verification
>make fake profile of teen hippie girl
>she loved clapton, beatles, etc
>entered chat room where darth crdz was arguing with someone
>he immediately IMs me
>after some light tee-heeing and "umm idk im pretty far lol"
>he DEMANDS my address
>"ok teehee im in nome", use mapquest to give him warehouse near waterfront
>he makes plans to come meet girl
>doesn't show up in Classic Rock chat room for over a week
>keks
>deletes screen name from master account
>attempts to e-mail her, view her profile, etc will result in 404 equivalent
>darth comes back very subdued, mostly volunteers white noise chat with his online support system of concern trolls
>never mentions his failed teen pussy chase
>years later, 2008ish
>darth returned to his old salty shitty argumentative self
>change font and color to girl's on my main account
>"Sorry you wasted your time, bud. Don't chase teen pussy. ;)"
>he fucking flips and IMs me
>"im gonna fucking kill you"
>click Notify AOL
>log off
>>
>>35887996
No, that's TP.
>>
>>35888453
https://www.reddit.com/r/talesfromtheinternet/comments/23ejyn/darth_crdz/

Get out plebbit cuck REEEEEEE
>>
>>35888554
There's only one person I know IRL who I never told the Alaska part to. And his username has me in tears!!! THANKS PHARMALLAMA
>>
anon ur a fucking cunt
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.