[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you were born into this world during a time where humans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Robotbeingbotheredbynormies.jpg (232KB, 834x1285px) Image search: [Google]
Robotbeingbotheredbynormies.jpg
232KB, 834x1285px
>you were born into this world during a time where humans have to work for a living, where you can die at the microscopic hands of an incurable disease, where humans grow old and die regardless of their habits
>in the future, everything will be automated, disease in general will be eradicated and mortality/youth restoration will be mastered
>you could even be that qt trap if you wanted
>all the pain and suffering, all the hours of school and work you've accumulated in your lifetime will never be experienced by future generations, they will have little to no adversity in life
>all of the reasons you are a robot now wouldn't matter in the future
>virtual reality will be mastered and indistinguishable from reality

we may live better than medieval kings did in today's world (although there are people still living worse than medieval peasants ) but on a grand scale, we got one of the shorter straws.
>>
>>35886829
why are those women bothering him?
>>
>>35886829
Back in those days, ayylmao from outer space would casually intermingle and integrate into human society.
>>
We live in an amazing time and place. We are so close to God and Jesus it is a genuine blessing beyond comparison.
>>
>>35886908
Roasties are eternal
>>
>>35886829
Well OP, supposedly they are developing a type of conservation to the human body called cryogenics. Basically, you get into a chamber with a really cold liquid and you enter a hyper sleep esque fase where you barely age. elgoog it and check it out if you are curious about living in the future.
>>
>>35886829
>we may live better than medieval kings did in today's world (although there are people still living worse than medieval peasants ) but on a grand scale, we got one of the shorter straws.

fuck, well said
>>
>>35887021

Is this is how you describe cryogenics, you know nothing about it.

It's all a farce.
>>
>>35886829
>>you were born into this world during a time where humans have to work for a living, where you can die at the microscopic hands of an incurable disease, where humans grow old and die regardless of their habits
that happened to everyone for all time.. the difference being that you understand that microscopic organisms not only exist but can be a danger to your health.. you can also see these organisms for yourself with the aid of a tool called "the microscope"
>in the future, everything will be automated, disease in general will be eradicated and mortality/youth restoration will be mastered
>>everything will be automated
not everything but a great deal of modern conveniences, sure
>disease in general will be eradicated
no not really. we are creating super-bugs with immunizations and vaccines
>> and mortality/youth restoration will be mastered
that's a bit of a stretch, eh?
>you could even be that qt trap if you wanted
yeah I guess this is true
>all the pain and suffering, all the hours of school and work you've accumulated in your lifetime will never be experienced by future generations, they will have little to no adversity in life
again this was true for nearly 99% of all humans across all history.. we only learn about the "important ones" and even then the story is usually the guy who discovered something versus the asshole who cashed in on the idea
>all of the reasons you are a robot now wouldn't matter in the future
OKAY
>virtual reality will be mastered and indistinguishable from reality
we are almost at that point anyways

seriously I don't know what the fuck your problem is OP you don't seem to understand what the real issues facing humanity are and instead dwell on things that aren't really new, but inherent to civilization's growth on a linear scale
>>
>>35887021
modern cryogenics are essentially killing you and hoping there's tech developed in the future to revive you.

you don't "enter a hyper sleep esque fase".
cryogenics kills the shit out of you.
>>
>>35887005
I'm female and researching human life extension so :^)
>>
>>35887323
rub my penis :)
>>
>>35887330
Sorry, I only like Staceys.
>>
>>35886829
At least millenials got to have a brief taste of the analog world, when everything was simple and blissfully ignorant.
Youngfags will have to deal with this fact their entire lives.
>>
File: 1332286899413.jpg (45KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
1332286899413.jpg
45KB, 444x600px
>>35886829
>Implying the future will be like this.

>Implying the west won't be shit-skinned third world countries in comparison to asia.

>Implying the Chinks won't keep all the genetic research to themselves and only for their own people.

>Implying the future won't be a dystopia for anyone not from Asia.
>>
>>35887350
>Sorry, I only like Staceys.

i dont care :^)
>>
>>35887419
why everytime i see people wearing nazi uniform they are asians, why asians are so obsessed with nazi stuff?
>>
>>35887850
japan was aIIied with germany
>>
>>35887850
Nazis were a real life anime evil empire.
>>
>>35886977
The second coming will happen in the next 100-200 years, I think.
>>
>>35886829
You don't know that *badum tssh*

because of your image of Diogenes, get it? You DON'T KNOW!
>>
>>35886829
We're literally all just one being being reborn all the time anyway. We are them, so who cares?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.