[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>send message >20 minutes later still not read Pick up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: fuckigwagie.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
fuckigwagie.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
>send message
>20 minutes later still not read

Pick up the phone you stupid cunt
>>
you're a desperate faggot
>>
>send message
>immediate throw phone across the room (onto my bed) out of embarrassment
Am I the only one?
>>
>>35885967
She would have responded if it was a text from Chad. Just letting you know that
>>
>>35885967
Wait till she reads it but wont respond, have fun with them feels.
>>
>>35886036
>>35886094
I'm sick of this shit

all she has to fucking do is reply

stupid whore
>>
>>35886118
you're too fucking ugly you aspie
>>
>>35885967
>hehe if I act like I don't have time for him and play mind games he'll like me more hehe
Roastie logic.
>>
>>35886141
The thing is though, this fucker has shown interest for ages now

why do girls do this?

just to play with my emotions?
>>
If you have value, others will make time for you.

Even friends who could have answered a simple question while shitting on the toilet has avoided replying to me for multiple days before going "oh i forgot lol"

Just give up and focus on treating yourself. The less you benefit others, the happier you are and the more they indirectly suffer. Sort of like lying by omission. What they don't know that they're missing out on, hurts them more.

Hope this helps, if that's not good enough then it's time to commit a suicide. Smileyface.
>>
>>35885967
>Has people to send messages to.
>Complains.
>>
>>35885967
People check their phone on average every 3 mins. She saw the message and ignored it. She has the phone in her hands right now desu
>>
>>35886075
i do this too

same thing happens when i get a message, i get so overwhelmed and can ignore it for days ;___;
>>
If someone doesn't reply to me within 24 hours I immediately cut all contact with them. I don't have time to play games with people, and I KNOW everybody that I know has their phone surgically fused to their so there's no excuse not to return my messages unless you are an ass hole who just doesn't care; in which case I'll happily delete you
>>
>>35886261
fucking this

I'm done with these shitheads. If they can't take 10 seconds to just reply then they can fuck off
>>
>>35886172
"shown interest" you probably mean just messaging her
>>
>>35886172
Simple, your the emotional boyfriend, when Chad is the sexual boyfriend. When she is feeling down or lonely, she comes to you. When she wants to sleep with someone, she goes to Chad
>>
File: 1485747428410s.jpg (6KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1485747428410s.jpg
6KB, 250x249px
>>35885967
>send really nice message to a friend
>no response for hours
> get back message 'ok'

>they send message some other time
>i respond 'thats fine'
>they get pissed due to my short message

fuck people
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
>>35885967
Most girls usually respond to me within a minute of me texting and I am not even attractive. You just need to be interesting.

If you want to get her attention, say this:

>Wow. The weirdest thing just happened. Cannot believe this shit.

She will ask what instantly and that is where you ask to talk about it over some coffee/ drink or whatever you fucks do for fun. Then you start to impress her with bants. Shhe will forget about your text so dont worry about the story. If not then be honest and tell her you just wanted to see her and lied(if she is enjoying herself that is)

It's that easy bro. Just be confident and be yourself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.