[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Stacy and robot move together to study at the same uni >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-03-30-10-09-25.png (466KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-30-10-09-25.png
466KB, 480x854px
> Stacy and robot move together to study at the same uni
> Stacy ofc has a bf
> Stacy decides to move out from flat shared with robot to live with bf
> Robot can't handles this, gets drunk and " acting weird"
> Stacy notices this and leaves the flat for a few days
> Stacy returns to flat to retrieve stuff and say goodbye to robot
> Robot goes bananas and stabs the shit out of Stacy, killing her
Has the robot uprising begun?
>>
i swear to GOD i will never move to america

yall are fucking mental there
>>
>>35885406
Nah dude that's just Florida. Google Florida Man.
>>
File: inarticulate.jpg (105KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
inarticulate.jpg
105KB, 800x609px
>>35885406

He didn't use a gun, he isn't a real American
>>
>>35885406
Its really not as bad as the media makes it out to be. I mean sure something unlucky can happen at a school or mall or wherever, but the same holds true for Europe, or really anywhere in the world.

America sure as hell isn't perfect by any means, but it is a nice country in a lot of places with a lot of nice and friendly people if you can take the time to get to know them.
>>
>>35885406
I am American and can tell you that America is a third world nation

When I lived in Europe I was honestly envious, I plan to move eventually
>>
>>35885611
Those places aren't called Florida. That goes without saying. That place seems to be a magnet for lunatics, psychopaths, and other maladjusted people. Like our president.

I am from Michigan. It's a great place with great people. It's also fucking beautiful when there's no snow on the ground. I'd welcome anyone to visit here as long as they aren't going to behave like a Floridian.
>>
>>35885388
And god lets this guy have a full hairline and not me. Okay
>>
>>35885406
>yall
>claims not to live in murrica
>>
The robot uprising started with Kevin Ray Underwood.

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Ray_Underwood

Blogspot: http://futureworldruler.blogspot.com/

Niceguy post: http://futureworldruler.blogspot.com/2005/10/argh.html
>>
>>35885664
I used to live in Florida myself (lived in Virginia the majority of my life and now in Kentucky), but Florida was a nice place I found. I mean hell, even Chicago is fine when I visit there. No place is perfect, they all have their fair share of lunatics and psychos, some are just better at hiding and suppressing it.

Anchorage is rather bad as far as the US goes, tons of women get raped there constantly.
>>
>>35885765

>What really gets me about the whole "lets be friends" thing, is that they always say they don't want to date because "I don't want to ruin our special friendship." What they don't seem to understand is that that pretty much ruins the friendship as well, because it's pretty much impossible to stay friends with someone you are so in love with, but they don't want you. It hurts to talk to them, or hang out with them, because the whole time all you can think about is how badly you want them and can't have them.

>And I do love Melissa, I love her more than anything. Maybe it's stupid, considering that we've only met once, for a few hours once, and she had a boyfriend at the time, so nothing happened. So you might think it's stupid to be so in love with someone you've hardly even met, but I don't think it is.

And then he killed an 8-year-old girl with plans to eat her about a year later. Yep!
>>
>friendzone

Is bullshit. Either you're both two chicken shit to have made a move and eventually one person moves the fuck on (or perhaps neither of you do) or one of you never wanted to fuck the other one in the first place.

There is no such thing as a friendzone, its a comfort zone people make up to make themselves feel better and to justify their own chicken shit faggotry over not asking someone out.

With that said, people like >>35885862 the dude clearly wanted nothing more than to just fuck her and that was it, and the fact that he was already that obsessed and killed a child and wanted to eat her, already showed he was fucked in the brain, normal people never go to these lengths beyond "Wow that person is attractive, I sure do want to fuck them!"
>>
Hot chick living with an autist she must of saw something coming

This reminds me of a dumb roastie she says her biggest fear is being raped and she ever watches svu and has nightmares about it constantly, yet she has male roommates, hooks up with guys, has tons of guy friends, does drugs and parties.
>>
Tfw calling this a robot problem instead of a male problem is just an attempt from women to turn the other cheek.
>>
>>35885773
Yeah ok rich white robot you don't know what florida really is
>>
>>35885637
good gtfo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.