[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 25 year old sister lives with my grandparents and prides herself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1479781093703.jpg (107KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1479781093703.jpg
107KB, 604x603px
My 25 year old sister lives with my grandparents and prides herself on her commitment to fighting the patriarchy.
She is over 350 pounds, dyes her hair a neon blue and wants to considered genderqueer. She rarely showers and spends most of her time on the computer. She spent almost 2 days crying because Trump won.
She recently decided to stop shaving her armpits, because "that is an unreasonable standard on women."
She's happy to call herself a cunt and a faghag.
After she broke up with her last boyfriend she accused him of rape on facebook, but never contacted the police.

She's recently been trying to push her ideologies on my 4 year old nephew, who is staying with my grandmother because his father is unable to care for him.
What do?
>>
There's nothing you can do except tell your nephew that Aunt Faghag is a fucking retard and not to listen to anything she says. But he'll likely grow up to be a self hating faggot who is ashamed of himself when he finds a woman attractive.
>>
>>35885221
If you care about your nephew sue for custody or help another family sue for custody.
>>
>>35885285
I've talked to my parents and grandparents about it. It's disgusting, she exclusively buys him girls clothing and toys and posts about it on facebook.
>>
>>35885221
REDPILL HIM DONT LET THAT STUPID WHORE GET TO HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KILL YOUR FUCKING SISTER
>>
>>35885318
I took care of him for a year after highschool, but I have no way to support him, I'm leaving for the military soon. My parents can't take him, dad's always gone and my mom stays with my grandmother anyway. My nephew's mom is a welfare leech with two other kids so she can't take him back.
>>
it must be embarrassing having such a waste of life for a sister

how do your parents cope with having that thing for a daughter? wheres the nephews father?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.