[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED YOUR FUCKING OPINIONS. NOW! >morbidly obese due to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1800.jpg (36KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1800.jpg
36KB, 380x250px
I NEED YOUR FUCKING OPINIONS. NOW!

>morbidly obese due to severe depression and now trying to turn my life around, starting to lose weight, call friends, become normal in most ways etc
>think I have a small dick
>also have phimosis and a small frenulum
>go to urologist/andrologist as recommended by my psychiatrist, who is fucking good because he "fixed" me and I trust him
>what I'm trying to say is I didn't go to some random fuck
>he examines my flaccid penis
>he says it's thick and mostly hidden by the fat
>says it's completely normal
>I say I measured it erect and it was 9cm, ruler to the bone
>he says most penises are 12cm (in my country) but 9cm is also able to please AND that he is sure mine will be bigger than 9cm when I get to a normal weight because you just push back the fat, it doesn't disappear
>all fine until until the folowing
>for the phimosis he said that indeed my frenulum is small and might be a problem
>he said to fill the bath with warm water, get in and soak for a bit then try to strech it back
>do this for 2 months and come back
>I ask what if it doesn't work
>he says circumcision
>I try to argue that I heard stories about people who got cut as adults and they say they lose pleasure/other problems etc
>he says it's all bullshit and laughs it off
>he says that all muslims/jews do it
>I tell him I'm fucking neither
>heated discussion follows
>at the end of the meeting we both want to beat the shit out of the other
>pay and leave

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT.
Who's right here? Am I paranoid? I've been fucked by bad doctors in the past so of course I don't fucking believe them.

Should I try the bath strech thing or will that fuck me up and I will NEED to get cut? What do I do?
>>
Fuck bro I think I have the same problem and I'm scared to check it. I just don't think about it because I think I will never have sex in my life, and I'm ok about it, if it would mean to avoid circumcision
>>
>>35884949

Well I want to at least be ABLE to have sex, if I find a girl. But I'm not fucking chopping off my arm just because it hurts a little.

Guys, I know the post is long but please respond...
I desperately need opinions...
>>
im jewish and my dick works just fine tho
>>
>>35885353

That doesn't help me though.
I would like to keep my dick. All of it.

Anyone else here with this problem? I mean the phimosis. Please tell me if the bath streching thing is ok to try. I'm afraid it will make small scars and make it even worse.
>>
>pay and leave

meanwhile in americuck
>>
>>35885536

>americuck

Nope.
>>
Do not get circumsized
I repeat
Do not get circumsized
>>
>>35885911
Why?

I'd never do it because it elective surgery that's aesthetically stupid and based on outdated religious beliefs IF you're a jew or muslim...

But you're not. You're doing it for medi al reasons. Uncle had to do the same as a teenager because of some rare infecion, was just bad luck and it barely affected him. Same with a friend of mine.

I'd say it's stupid to get circumsized for no reason, but if you can't stretch back your dick skin on your own, just look up the outcomes for adult circumcision.

Adverse events or complications are extremely rare. You're being a retard or a /pol/ack and both are dumb. Just get a second opinion too, if you're that untrusting
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.