[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nice guy meme. I'm seeing it everywhere on Normiebook. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1143.jpg (291KB, 1242x1444px)
IMG_1143.jpg
291KB, 1242x1444px
Nice guy meme. I'm seeing it everywhere on Normiebook. I need a quick rundown.
>>
>>35884188
Nice get
Original comment
>>
>>35884188
Bump for nice guys
>>
Rundown as in the history of the meme, or like what it means and what it's about?
>>
Does anyone else ever think of the nice guys when they're literally balls deep in a chick who is 6/10 or better?
Poor faggots.
>>
>>35884666
Devil trips for nice guys!
>>
>>35884188

It's making fun of guys who feel like women owe them sex for being nice.

>That pic

I can definitely tell that a normie from mainstream thought processes made that pic. Just the way it's made.

The older anti nice guy memes from 2013- 2015 were made by VERY bitter sluts and they were made with such dedication and anger. I can only hope the feminist sluts that made those memes during that time period have moved on with their lives now.
>>
It's just another form of bullying, basically. Kicking these guys while they're down. These are real people and the pain and loneliness they feel are real.

I won't lie, I have a Nice Guy folder. But I try to give these guys a hand when I encounter them in the real world(whereas normies feel like if you aren't born with charisma/ability to get sex you should never be taught it).
>>
File: 1361041716460.jpg (98KB, 885x727px) Image search: [Google]
1361041716460.jpg
98KB, 885x727px
>>35884825

>It's making fun of guys who feel like women owe them sex for being nice.

Never sat well with me.

Isn't it one of the building blocks of a society? How many movies involve the guy getting the girl in the end because he was persistent and demonstrated his virtue? So a guy is nice to women and they won't touch him. He seeks out help and is given a bunch of non-advice like "be yourself". He complains and is called entitled, asked where his fedora is, etc.

We evolved from hunter-gatherer societies where some warlord would knock up most of the women to complicated societies where a man who contributed to society and obeyed the law would be given a wife. Shouldn't we try to stop society from sliding backwards?
>>
>>35884884
From someone sliding slowly into being able to have sex regularly, I can say that it has to be learned and not taught.
>>
The reason why so many people are "nice guys" is because they have no idea what women want.

They think that because they look for submissive, demure feminine qualities in women, then that must mean that women want feminine qualities in men.

Which is false. Men like feminine qualities, women like masculine qualities.

It's the equivilent of those laddish women who think that by acting domineering, crass and agressive, they can get attention from men. Instead, they are considered annoying, and not gf material.
>>
>>35884999

I can't really defend that. I cannot defend guys thinking they are owed sex by women.

I know how it feels when women don't want you, and I also know how it feels when people insult you based on you not being wanted by women. But still, it's ridiculous to think that courtesy and favors mean women have to have sex with you.

We have not really evolved that much. Civilization is an illusion. We are still the same hompsapiens we always were, in the sense that our primal instincts are all still there inside of us. Our primal instincts are the spirit of humanity.

I'm older now, so people don't really insult me that way anymore, or talk about fedoras, etc. I know how it feels when they do that, but that's just the way the western world is.
>>
I dated a girl that had a bunch of "nice guy" friends that would buy her things, and go out of there way to be "nice." When she would say she wasn't interested in them like that 50% they would get hostile. It's a beta thing to do and girls know. Girls know when you're being "nice" to try and get in their pants. I'm convinced this has never worked out in a guys favor.
>>
>>35885045
>laddish women aren't GF material
I'd say one out of five men want a tomboy/laddish gal
>>
>>35885038

That's a fair point. Like, some hormonal 18 year old who is being clingy and scaring off his girlfriend. You could tell him that guys have to play hard-to-get too. But he's just going to do the exact opposite. Only getting his heart crushed will teach him that lesson.
>>
>>35884188
>>35884666
>>35884999
>>35885177
What do these numbers mean?
>>
>>35884999
So if a guy is very persistent with your wife or gf she now owes him sex? Think before you speak
>>
>>35885147

I don't know if I'd phrase it in terms of women oweing men.

But with a roughly equal number of guys and girls, why is this so hard for many people? Moreover, why should some incel be taxed to pay for welfare bastards? If women aren't obligated to fuck him, he shouldn't be obligated to pay for their adventures with Chad.
>>
>>35884999

No, you've got it all wrong. The nice guy thing is recent.

Think back to the 50's. An ineffectual, obsessive male who slavishly devoted himself to an uninterested woman was an object of ridicule and derision. Not the hero of any movies. Back in those days, the heroes of even romance movies were independent, cool detached and masculine. Things are very different today, though.
>>
>you aren't a nice guy
>but you aren't a cool guy
>forever stuck in the purgatory between nice and cool
>>
>>35884188
People like the posters on /r9k/ unironically believe that all it takes to win a woman's love is to be nice to her and they sometimes get upset when it doesn't work.
>>
>>35885038
I feel like it can be taught to a degree but it has to be experienced firsthand to internalize it.
>>
>>35885466
>What is Dobie Gillis

Did your parents not have Nick at Night? It was a meme then too.
>>
>>35885045
>domineering, crass and agressive,
You're implying that I have to be like this to attract women right? That's literally the opposite of who I am, except I'm too boring and stand offish to be submissive.
>>
>>35885609

Not the guy you replied to but no, it has to be learned. Everyone's brains works differently and what works for one guy will probably not work for you. You need to be on top of the minute to minute shit and reactions to her actions, that cannot be taught. If you follow someone else's steps and get lucky, you will probably have no idea how to apply it to other women because all that happened was that you literally got lucky and met a girl that would've slept with you no matter what you did.

What you can be taught is where to find women, though.
>>
>>35885749

Also, being good at sex can be taught, I think... to a certain extent. Having sex really is mostly figuring out how to please yourself. Like masturbating for the first time, you gotta figure out your most pleasurable technique before enjoying it.
>>
>people constantly say nice guys aren't really nice and should show their true, masculine nature to get women
>being nice IS my nature and I have no other way of really behaving
Am I fucked?
>>
>>35885421

>But with a roughly equal number of guys and girls, why is this so hard for many people?

Life is not as fair or awesome as people often say it is.

>Moreover, why should some incel be taxed to pay for welfare bastards? If women aren't obligated to fuck him, he shouldn't be obligated to pay for their adventures with Chad.

Again, that's how the western world functions. Citizens get cheated with tax money all the time.
>>
File: 1490375085419.png (18KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1490375085419.png
18KB, 429x410px
>>35884188
>bitch didn't give it up for tgi fridays sliders
Fucking figures
Bitches these days, am I right, goyim?
>>
>>35886050
If you're genuinely happy by being nice you should eventually find someone who likes you. A genuinely nice guy will get a reputation of being a good person, you'll make friends easily and get the approval of your peers, which will make it easier to find a partner.

The stereotypical "nice guy" in this thread is a fake, while he's truly bitter in nature. No one wants a bitter guy.
>>
>>35884188
Read the slatestarcodex.com essay, "Radicalizing the Romanceless". Basically, there are two different things going on.
>guys who think they're entitled to sex. Rightfully mocked by everyone.
>much more common, guys who point out that women pick abusive men, and that it's kinda fucked up

Because women are perfect creatures who can do no wrong and the world needs to change to support their stupidity and they should never have to change a behavior, Stacies will pretend that only the first guy exists.
>>
>>35886339
I've been repressing my kindness a lot because of what I've heard on here but I do enjoy helping people
>>
>>35886339
>>35886904
I think i am naturally also a nice person, just because i'm miserable myself doesn't mean other people can't be happy.
I think there is a difference between a guy being nice and a nice guy though they can easily be confused.
I guess the best way to go about it is to be true to yourself.
>>
>>35886339
No anon a nice guy is any dude who treats a woman well by default he isnt doing it to get sex hes just a nice guy but women are not turned on by kindness so they rationalize the niceness as fake to convince themselves they are right meanwhile the nice guy gets hurt when the girl suggest its an act to fuck her.

The very fact women have to invent bullshit to justify why they hate kind hearted men shows how shit they really are.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.