[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fall for the online dating meme >answer truthfully as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: fuck my life.png (149KB, 1194x415px) Image search: [Google]
fuck my life.png
149KB, 1194x415px
>fall for the online dating meme
>answer truthfully as possible
>choose not to be open to partners with children
>put height as 5 11
>pic related
>>
>>35883517
Then try a dating site that isn't for single middle-aged desperate women that are divorced or widowed.
>>
It's not your height or dislike of single moms. You must just be full on retarded
>>
>>35883517
>pay eHarmony money
>they can't find you a girl
You should ask for a refund or sue for one. Don't their commercials say they have a money-back guarantee?
>>
File: 1461367850546.png (114KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
1461367850546.png
114KB, 900x450px
>>35883517
>online dating
>ever
online dating is a scam op I tried this shit on several sites for a while hoping I'd find a shut in gf who was as fucked up as me to where she had to use the internet to meet people and they're all filled with women who just want an easy way to bang chads and have beta's buy them shit. All those women which are supposedly looking for a serious relationship are still there and active years later despite being bombarded with messages because it's the easiest way for them to get shit.
>>
File: 1426373642203.jpg (407KB, 1260x1782px) Image search: [Google]
1426373642203.jpg
407KB, 1260x1782px
>>35883547
That's the funniest thing I've heard all week.
>>
>>35883619
how old are you/were you when you tried this?
>>
>falling for the ewhoremoney jew
try OK cupid at least
>>
>>35883568
its free

original kfc recipe
>>
File: 1490809197419.png (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1490809197419.png
9KB, 160x160px
>>35883563
what the fuck are you doing here you normal cunt
>>
>>35883703
20-21 end of uni, started with an okc account after a female friend recommended it telling me that's where she met her bf, there were a lot of girls from my uni on it but like I said they were all looking to bang chads and get dates to buy them shit. 2 years later almost all of them are still active and claim they're looking for a relationship so I doubt it gets better with age
>>
I'm pretty sure one of those massive dating companies actually got in fuck loads of legal trouble a few years back because they were basically getting employees to create fake female profiles and reply to men.
Dating websites are just an exaggerated version of real life dating, in real life women have about 80% of the power because hugely rich men can flaunt their wealth, attractive men can haunt clubs and bars and men with serious social connections can make it obvious in public. Online women have about 99% of the power with only the literal top tier of men having any power at all.

A 5/10 female profile will generate more messages than a 9/10 male profile. I'm not even joking, go create some 5-6/10 female profile and a chud thundercock 9/10 profile and wait. The female profile will get spammed and the male one will get the occasional message. Also go create a 10/10 female profile, the inbox will be filled in a day or so. Its unreal how men today still fall for the dating site meme in the hopes they'll date or fuck anyone that is even remotely average looking.

Hell even IF (and its a big if) you get into regular contact with a woman you'll find out that she's either-
1) A single mom with about 3 kids
2) 'Just looking for friends'
3) Conveniently leaving town
4) A mix of the above
Its a scam, an utter scam and men really need to stop being so fucking pathetic about it. Just stop creating profiles saying how you want a gf and then list your fucking made-up hobbies. Just post a picture of your cock with "Want to fuck? send message" as the profile bio.

You'll be happier for it.
>>
>>35883517
Tinder is slowly wiping them out
>>
>>35883885
>A 5/10 female profile will generate more messages than a 9/10 male profile. I'm not even joking, go create some 5-6/10 female profile and a chud thundercock 9/10 profile and wait. The female profile will get spammed and the male one will get the occasional message. Also go create a 10/10 female profile, the inbox will be filled in a day or so. Its unreal how men today still fall for the dating site meme in the hopes they'll date or fuck anyone that is even remotely average looking.
is it possible that the usual social conventions exist for online dating too and the reason men get less messages is because they are expected to approach, even on the internet?
>>
>>35883517
The problem with all dating sites is that there is too many men per women. Is there any site that want's to reveal their ratio? No? Why not?
>>
>>35883874
I found a girl who fucked me and bought me drugs on a dating website when I was about that age anon. Don't know how you fucked up
>>
File: great_autist.png (172KB, 643x432px) Image search: [Google]
great_autist.png
172KB, 643x432px
Try this one, boys. It's for autists.

https://www.spectrumsingles.com/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.