[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I gave a presentation today in front of my class and only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1485797352825.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1485797352825.png
50KB, 255x204px
Guys I gave a presentation today in front of my class and only slightly spilled my spaghetti.

Good feels thread.
>>
I once drove my bike by a bush wgen all these small birds flew out of it. They flew in front of me, a whole bunch of them and I didn't have any time to slow down. One flew through my tire. It got stuck onto the pavement, crushed and bloody. But one of it's wings still flapped up and down, and it's beak opened and closed. It wasn't dead, but it was very very damaged. I knew I obly had two options, to kill it with my foot or to let it die. I couldn't look at it anymore and brove of. I was 12 years old and I felt torn up inside. Loving all animals. Caring for them, petting them. And now crushing a bird and leaving it to die. It was horrible and I had to go back. To end it's suffering but when I got there it was gone.
>>
>>35882711

Very nice anon. I have one next week and I'm mortified.
>>
>>35882879
If you can, try to use humor to ease the tension. If you can't, just get through it as fast as possible.
>>
>>35882852
What do you think happened to it? Got eaten or flew away?

>>35882879
I know man. I didn't think I would be able to do it. I even talked to my course co-ordinator and basically told them I was shitting myself and wouldn't be able to do it. I was told that I could just do the presentation just in front of the lecturer alone, but after seeing other people doing it the pressure kind of left.
My advice would be to practice it until you know it like the back of your hand, or talk to a lecturer and see what they can do. Also remember that everyone else is scared shitless too.
>>
>>35882981

I tried that in a past presentation
>nobody laughed
Lost my spaghetti even more than usually. Just stayed silent for 15 seconds and walked away towards the window then came back and stumbled on my words.

>>35882986
Told the lecturer, but she kind of waived it away thinking it couldn't be that bad.
>>
>teacher tells us to find someone to make presentation with
>everyone is with friends or gf/bf
>I'm left with some girl I don't know and don't care about
>>
File: 549.gif (508KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
549.gif
508KB, 500x281px
>>35883032
Talk to someone else. Most universities have some kind of councilor or something like that. Just let someone who may be able to do something about it know about your problem.

>>35883043
you know what to do anon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.